Transform

Transform Management reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear

productive and challenging

Whilst volunteering at Transform, I learnt many skills, such as time management. The team leaders were able to provide me with useful guidelines of how to manage my time and schedule. I was also able to learn leadership skills, as sometimes I had to manage teams and groups of people. The hardest part of the job was remaining emotionally strong whilst guiding and supporting the young people. However the most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to meet many people and gaining an understanding of everyone in the group.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

travel distance

Great company to work for

I really enjoyed working here everything was well organised if you had any problems you just had to phone management and they would sort it out as quickly as possible. I only left to care for my grandad otherwise I would probably still be there

Insights into Transform

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

fun and relaxed workplace

My typical day at work was the transformation a car interiors from cloth to a full leather spec interior, this was either at workplace or on site at the dealership.This I really enjoyed however there is and was no gauranteed full time work there not just from the lack of support from staff and managment but the automotive industry is always up and down and this reflects on this type of work and business.

Pros

no one hovering over you all the time

Cons

lack of management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transform. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement