Transline Group

Transline Group Employee Reviews

Alright

It is not so bad to work for this agency. It depends on where you are sent, where you are working. Otherwise I had no problem with them. They always paid the salary on time.

No security

High pressurised working environment Always expected to complete your task Overtime was a must Not given time to work in a relaxed environment Drivers drive along in high speed to try and complete their tusks

frindly

on occasion had to load van on public highway unreliable satellite navigation system, wages often late to be paid into bank account, no over time pay also no holiday pay

Pros

Cons

very long hours

Warehouse operative

Very bed place to work . Work was only for few person the rest must wait for phone or they send to home after come to work. They never inform earlier about work.

Workplace runs a tight shift

Effective Contractor assigned to National and International Parcelforce Worldwide Hub. Assisted Permanent Staff in achieving daily cargo processing quotas in timely manner. Physically and digitally processed parcels from abroad to avoid damage, injury and delay.

Worst Agency Ever

Go in buy business then all Tuped staff/management they replace and make the original ones redundant . They lie to both staff and clients. The directors are complete crooks

Cons

Bad management and no helping staff

No help from managers and supervisors when needed. Poor management and communication is none existent between staff and employees. Very poor office set up in containers outside and lacking in training facilities.

Good place

a typical day at work where every day something new.My first company in uk was giving me the chance to meet near whole England where we delivered items to their stores as Part of the transline group I have open the door for more valuable offers on the market

Pros

there was a work

Cons

No private life

if they offer you anything and you value yourself and your health, you will do well to refuse it, otherwise you will be constantly devalued, got at and pushed to impossible targets.

Pros

Cons

management

okay company

I have given Transline this score as they was very helpful all ways willing to help the staff they was willing to adapt to my needs and if i could work there again i would do

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transline Group?

productive and efficient

on a typical day at work I work alongside my colleagues meeting the daily targets by co operation and effective communication. Good place to learn about automatisation.

Pros

close to home

Cons

low oppotunites to develop

Warehouse packer

I worked nights. Was a good place to work. Most of the management was foreign so if you was British it was hard to get the holidays you wanted. Easy work

Pros

Good pay

Bad company to work with, avoid!!

Terrible management, they never seem to solve anything, yet again they expect you to work twice as hard as permanent employees, even though you don't get same benefits and easy roles. Had many issues with payment still unresolved today, dodgy payroll department. On site crew is acting funny as well, they take you as a fool, never care about you as a person, very bad social skills or any other skill, to be fair.

Pros

Cons

physically demanding, stressful, low pay, health risks

stressfull

very stresfull work place. if you are picker it`s a very high targe, . yuo just can reach a target. always on stress, always wory, maybe this is last day at this work. every week you get bad feedback for no reson.

The work place was not a nice plays to work.

The company was not a nice company to work for. The salary was rubbish salary. The company didn't care if you was there or if you wasn't, you could show up at that place any time you would like.

Pros

Canteen on site

Cons

the pay was ridiculous and the company didn't care

Good work

good and friendly atmosphere, good working hours, decent wages comfortable canteen, clean toilets good cooperation with management, help of the agency in solving problems.

Pros

free parking

Cons

difficult access

Developing workplace

First of all, at that job I enormously improved my communication skills. I stepped over the language barrier and at the end as I was leaving, was able to appeciate what that workplace and mostly my Team and Team leader, have done for me by pushing me further and wanting more from myself.

fun workplace

Working with customers and trying good food made by the best cooker in town. A very nice place to work and socialize. Never feel under pressure and.

Another voluntary placement

I also did a voluntary placement at this company. I did mainly data input and learnt alot. The staff were great and I had lots of responsibility which meant I used my skills in typing and English.

Productive, profesional and fun work palace

Speaking to my teams via conference calls Shearing work load Ensuring everyone gets support needed to achieve their targets Working with tight deadlines Being on the top of the deadlines, KPI's and SLA's fulfilling. Consulting with line manager if needed, always really helpful Reporting back to client and TG senior Management Driving within my region Daily, Weekly, Monthly, client meetings. Peak planning, post peak review's/ Meetings Work hard- Have fun- Make history Fulfill client requirements at the highest standards when peaking, was the hardest part of the job. Helping people to get back in to employment. My teams wining and achieving results stories. Developing teams an individuals, was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Hard work

Hard work walking for hours non stop at the amazon long distance from home with limited transport took a bit of time to sort wage query out ..........

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transline Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6