Travail Employment Group

Travail Employment Group Employee Reviews

Undertaken catering position's . Been very helpful finding work to fit around my family life. friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend this agency.
Great employment agency and always found work for me. No two days were the same as it depended on the job I was sent to. The staff at all my job placements were friendly and kind. The agency kept in touch and were always available should I need them.
Pros
friendly
Cons
non
Having worked on and off for the agency for over 25 years ,I have always been treated fair and happy with work they have placed me in . The staff are very friendly and professional.Overall a good agency to work for.
Pros
Holiday pay, Good communication
Cons
Sometimes short contracts .
The work was producitve and rewarding and you were able to meet nice new people so you were comfortable. Flexible to your needs. Sent to work you were comfortable doing.
Working with the team they listen to what experience I have and what roles are available that would be suitable for my skills. Whilst looking for a permanent role i have been able to complete a variety of assignments.
I have been on and off with travail for these last 10 years. Anytime you want a job, they will help you to get one. The BEST. The staff are friendly, helpful and very honest. Basically you need the money, they will find you work and just do the job to the best of your ability.
I met with an amazingly lovely lady who helped me to make my plans for the future a reality with such professionalism and work ethic. A lady that asked me what I wanted to do in life and helped me to persue it
Very stressful place to work Poor work life balance. If you enjoy reading from a script to cold call and sell, this will be a good fit for you. micro management
Really good and supportive company to work for. Hard work but extremely satisfying when praise was given as it was. Supportive management that always helped when required.
I have worked for this agency several times and they have always been very helpful. As long as you are reliable, willing and able to work they have always been very accommodating with providing work.
Nice environement to work. They have provided jobs as waiter mainly and also cleaning jobs in different locations . The staff at Travail Employment Group was very helpful.
Lovely girls at this agency, great at what they do, they were certainly there for me when I needed them and fixed me up with a long term position straight away, would recommend.
Good recruitment agency to work for , friendly people and always trying to do the best for their employees. Correct pay and always on time. Some good jobs
I left a long term job to join this company and was treated awfully by all members of staff in the office. I have never been made to feel so irrelevant at a work place.
Worked for these guys about the best agy on the high street but I was bullied in work place told these didn’t give a dam not even an apology no offer of any more work
Pros
Cons
Zero hours
Easily accessible and quick at responding. Friendly and competent staff who are more than happy to help and support you in the job search. Good work placements with reputable companies. Eager to assist you in finding suitable roles that will allow you to develop and grow your skill set. Overall, a pleasant company to work for/ under.
Pros
Variation
Cons
Agency work - nature of the work can be unstable
Great place to work, indepth training support. Always willing to help and support, understand the frustrations you face and give you the tools to overcome them and move forward.
Different employers lowest pays no job security, staff in office doing what they can but earnings are low. Unexpected shift changes during week or lay-off.
Cons
Long hours, low wages
Worked for these on several occasions, last time I had illness issues. Travail told the company to get rid of me, that they would replace me. I have been fighting cancer since, yet the employer decided to bad mouth me to other agencies. Two years later travail are still looking for replacement. Don't believe this company their advertising for, is a family run friendly company
Comment – 17 December 2018
We don't recognise this scenario at all ! We have successfully recruited for a variety of machinist positions in the locality - we are very good at doing this! If a Company need a worker to work so they can meet production targets and deadlines, a vacancy work station is no good to them? It is our responsibility to fill that empty work station when asked to do so, so companies can meet their objectives. This is how temporary work opportunities often come about...!It sounds as though a company you worked at are, in your opinion, bad mouthing you. What does this have to do with Travail? We would suggest you get some advice in that matter, and present your evidence.We have no vacancies older than 3 months on our books - so again your comments seem a little confused here? We are very good at filling vacancies!We don't understand your last issue, we would advertise what we consider to be factual and true - we are aware of our duties to maintain accuracy and legal compliance, after 40+ years of doing the job.
i have worked with travail agency for a long time. always found me work, paid me on time and are nice to me when i go in the office to see me girls. i work very hard for them and they always smile
Pros
nice place
Cons
not open weekends
I was given an opportunity for a great short term position, which worked well for myself, after having just been made redundant from a previous job. The recruitment process was easy, and staff were very friendly and supportive. Would recommend to sign up with Travail.