Travail Employment Group

United Kingdom42 reviews

Insights into Travail Employment Group

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Agency

Staff really friendly, helpful and supportive. The temp job i got with them wasnt very good. Not because of travail. It was the employer using travail agency that said they needed ne for full maternity cover but cut my time with them short.

Pros

Supportive and friendly

Cons

Temp work not garenteed to be for timescale stated

Fun and Flexible

Application process was extremely easy and was instantly given work which was flexible and the days based around the ones I could work. Management was lovely and were happy to help whenever.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Work Stability

Flexible and enjoyable work place

I am a student who was looking for part time very flexible work. Travail was an amazing employment agency who found me all the work I wanted, they were extremely approachable and helpful in every aspect with great communication between all aspects of the job. I highly recommend travail for anyone who is looking for fast employment!

Pros

Flexible and easy to manage work hours

Well organised and flexible company

I was happy to find part time work quickly through Travail at a solid job placement that I was happy with, and the process went quickly and smoothly. In comparison to other recruitment companies I had worked for, Travail were organised and there very few issues dealing with the company. One recruitment agency I had worked for had once ended a contract via voicemail with no further correspondence and I ended up working another week while having ended my contract, so Travail was much better in this regard.

Pros

Friendly staff, good work environment

Cons

Less suited for those without a car

Helpful and friendly

Great employment agency and always found work for me. No two days were the same as it depended on the job I was sent to. The staff at all my job placements were friendly and kind. The agency kept in touch and were always available should I need them.

Pros

friendly

Cons

non

I have worked with the agency over 25 years , always been looked after.

Having worked on and off for the agency for over 25 years ,I have always been treated fair and happy with work they have placed me in . The staff are very friendly and professional.Overall a good agency to work for.

Pros

Holiday pay, Good communication

Cons

Sometimes short contracts .

Catering assistant

Undertaken catering position's . Been very helpful finding work to fit around my family life. friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend this agency.

Productive and flexible working

The work was producitve and rewarding and you were able to meet nice new people so you were comfortable. Flexible to your needs. Sent to work you were comfortable doing.

Friendly in a professional manner

Working with the team they listen to what experience I have and what roles are available that would be suitable for my skills. Whilst looking for a permanent role i have been able to complete a variety of assignments.

Kitchen porter

I have been on and off with travail for these last 10 years. Anytime you want a job, they will help you to get one. The BEST. The staff are friendly, helpful and very honest. Basically you need the money, they will find you work and just do the job to the best of your ability.

Fun and Friendly

I met with an amazingly lovely lady who helped me to make my plans for the future a reality with such professionalism and work ethic. A lady that asked me what I wanted to do in life and helped me to persue it

recritument

Very stressful place to work Poor work life balance. If you enjoy reading from a script to cold call and sell, this will be a good fit for you. micro management

Really good company

Really good and supportive company to work for. Hard work but extremely satisfying when praise was given as it was. Supportive management that always helped when required.

Brilliant

I have worked for this agency several times and they have always been very helpful. As long as you are reliable, willing and able to work they have always been very accommodating with providing work.

Nice environement to work. They have provided jobs as waiter mainly and also cleaning jobs in different locations . The staff at Travail Employment Group was very helpful.

Great agency to work for

Lovely girls at this agency, great at what they do, they were certainly there for me when I needed them and fixed me up with a long term position straight away, would recommend.

Good recruitment agency

Good recruitment agency to work for , friendly people and always trying to do the best for their employees. Correct pay and always on time. Some good jobs

Avoid at all costs

I left a long term job to join this company and was treated awfully by all members of staff in the office. I have never been made to feel so irrelevant at a work place.

Not bad agy

Worked for these guys about the best agy on the high street but I was bullied in work place told these didn’t give a dam not even an apology no offer of any more work

Pros

Cons

Zero hours

Efficient and Well Managed

Easily accessible and quick at responding. Friendly and competent staff who are more than happy to help and support you in the job search. Good work placements with reputable companies. Eager to assist you in finding suitable roles that will allow you to develop and grow your skill set. Overall, a pleasant company to work for/ under.

Pros

Variation

Cons

Agency work - nature of the work can be unstable

Great Place to work

Great place to work, indepth training support. Always willing to help and support, understand the frustrations you face and give you the tools to overcome them and move forward.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travail Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement