Treadstone Logistics

Treadstone Logistics Employee Reviews

I deliver fresh groceries to customers working 6 days a week. It's an early start but I like that and I see my kids in the evening so it works for me.
This company is a joke. Save yourself a lot of time and headache and DO NOT work for these people. They have no manners or respect.They make empty promises.
They get the toughest routes. Don't deliver on promises and extra work. Steal all your money. Expensive van hire most very damaged. The management don't care much and simply throw you out or you walk away. Watch out working for them cos the pressures might cost you more than you should and even your licence. Nothing is properly explained. If you don't select your shift on time you get no work for the week. If can work at different depots but won't pay the extra money to cover up and lie about it. Please keep away from them. Real lies told about bonuses especially Christmas times.
Pros
Met some good drivers and depot managers, occasional lovely locations .
Cons
Very stressful and demanding, Expensive VanHire, Greedy and bad Upper company management. Bad for family person.
Really good training and the ability to be your own boss was important to me. The team helped me through the early weeks and supported well. I worked 5 or 6 days a week which was good for my situation and worked to a schedule that suited my lifestyle. I enjoy the flexibility of self employed work.
Being a courier can be a tough job. Working with Treadstone they really looked after me and training was great. Some days are really busy but you can select the days you want to work. I normally do 5 or 6 days a week.
Really good opportunity to be your own boss. I worked either 5 or 6 days a week as I was available. Fair pay for delivery work. Nice team were helpful when first started.
The best company to work supplier to Amazon Management is very helpful . Another hand is hard work (in amazon is hard work)some good sense everything is k. Recommend this company
The job itself it is ok but you will need your own van, if you rent it then it is not worth. You will need to work at least 2 day a week to repay it, you will get paid after 5 week on weekly basis, if you don’t work because there is no job for you then you still need to pay for the van and if you don’t complete all the assigned parcels in a day (initially 90 then 160 per day), they are going to send someone to help you but they will charge you a fee on your first invoice. If a customer complains about the service( and it can happen to everyone) then they will investigate and you can’t work but you still have your costs coming anyway. Good luck!
Pros
Cons
Salary comparing to the cost of the business
Very good company to work for. Friendly and helpful management. Very rewarding company to work for - fair and treated like a person rather than a number!
don't go there, no life at all, u will be working all day, bad pressure, they gonna take every possible penny from you,avoid.If you have family don't go, because when you come back you will be so so tired, that just want to sleep. but it's only my opinion