Treadstone Logistics

Working at Treadstone Logistics: Latest Treadstone Logistics Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Insights into Treadstone Logistics

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

Fast Busy Courier Work in London

I deliver fresh groceries to customers working 6 days a week. It's an early start but I like that and I see my kids in the evening so it works for me.

this is a bad company to work at stay away stay away management are the worst company does not pay on time basics stay away

do not take a job here they do not pay properly everyone leaves thats why they are always looking for staffbasics stay away from this company at all cost management are pointless . they rip you off it takes 5 weeks to get payed and when you get paid it never the amount they tell you do not work or this here its the worst delivery company in london

Good team

Good team to work with, from driver colleagues to managers who do their best to support you. Hard work(if I deliver for amazon parcels) but pays well, everything about the company was okay, and flexible rota.

Really good courier company to work for. Very happy with my day to day work, very easy to communicate with other drivers and supervisors on WhatsApp

Good work and rates of pay, nice company to work for. Some long hours but you can choose the days you work to suit your life. Easy to communicate with supervisors about work

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Can be some long hours

Don’t work for them

UNPROFESSIONAL staff all around. You are nothing to them. Very silly policies they have. Everything is brilliant till you start and work and then you realise how bad they are. Apply for someone else.

Pros

Cons

Modern slavery

Official response from Treadstone Logistics

1 December 2021
We value all our couriers and take great care to ensure we meet expectations. We are sorry if you did not have a good experience. Courier work is not for everyone, but we take feedback very seriously.

Horrible People at Treadstone

This company is a joke. Save yourself a lot of time and headache and DO NOT work for these people. They have no manners or respect.They make empty promises.

Very High Pressure Company

They get the toughest routes. Don't deliver on promises and extra work. Steal all your money. Expensive van hire most very damaged. The management don't care much and simply throw you out or you walk away. Watch out working for them cos the pressures might cost you more than you should and even your licence. Nothing is properly explained. If you don't select your shift on time you get no work for the week. If can work at different depots but won't pay the extra money to cover up and lie about it. Please keep away from them. Real lies told about bonuses especially Christmas times.

Pros

Met some good drivers and depot managers, occasional lovely locations .

Cons

Very stressful and demanding, Expensive VanHire, Greedy and bad Upper company management. Bad for family person.

Busy Courier Operation

Really good training and the ability to be your own boss was important to me. The team helped me through the early weeks and supported well. I worked 5 or 6 days a week which was good for my situation and worked to a schedule that suited my lifestyle. I enjoy the flexibility of self employed work.

Really Busy but nice work

Being a courier can be a tough job. Working with Treadstone they really looked after me and training was great. Some days are really busy but you can select the days you want to work. I normally do 5 or 6 days a week.

Busy Self Employed Driving Role

Really good opportunity to be your own boss. I worked either 5 or 6 days a week as I was available. Fair pay for delivery work. Nice team were helpful when first started.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Treadstone Logistics?

The best management and infrastructure

The best company to work supplier to Amazon Management is very helpful . Another hand is hard work (in amazon is hard work)some good sense everything is k. Recommend this company

Good self employment

The job itself it is ok but you will need your own van, if you rent it then it is not worth. You will need to work at least 2 day a week to repay it, you will get paid after 5 week on weekly basis, if you don’t work because there is no job for you then you still need to pay for the van and if you don’t complete all the assigned parcels in a day (initially 90 then 160 per day), they are going to send someone to help you but they will charge you a fee on your first invoice. If a customer complains about the service( and it can happen to everyone) then they will investigate and you can’t work but you still have your costs coming anyway. Good luck!

Pros

Cons

Salary comparing to the cost of the business

Good company

Very good company to work for. Friendly and helpful management. Very rewarding company to work for - fair and treated like a person rather than a number!

oh nonono

don't go there, no life at all, u will be working all day, bad pressure, they gonna take every possible penny from you,avoid.If you have family don't go, because when you come back you will be so so tired, that just want to sleep. but it's only my opinion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Treadstone Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement