Treadstone

Treadstone Employee Reviews

Good Courier Business - Great Earnings

I have worked for many courier contracts. These guys know what is means to support couriers allowing us to deliver the best customer service. Top training provided and decent pay for this busy work.

Worst Attitude Ever !!!

The management doesn't care and doesn't like you checking or asking questions if you call them they will threaten to call the police on you. They expect you to wait for ever maybe never getting a reply back otherwise they will terminate you. Takes 5 weeks to get first week pay ÂŁ200+ for the van a week Not worth taking the chance to join them. hopefully the business will go bust and the management will get what they deserve. I wish them well for the future.

Pros

Your wiser for dealing with them

Cons

You wasted your time dealing with them

Wasted Time

They offer me a job after taking all my details they never came back with a start and just messed me about after trying to call them to find out they said I was a nuisance called and they off boarded me

Pros

They don’t hide that they are Unprofessional

Cons

They are unprofessional

Great place for couriers to work

Great place for couriers to work, easy to get started, whole recruitment process was carried out online and telephone so could start quickly. Management are easily contactable and fair - very happy here!

Treadstone logistics ltd

STAY AWAY!! This company will not pay you until 5 WEEKS after you start. Horrible company to work for, dishonest management who will lie blatantly to you. When you leave they will hold your owed money for 8 WEEKS.

Pros

None!

Cons

The Company is a CON!

Awful place to work

Was robbed ÂŁ 800 a month for the van, have to pay petrol on top, worked long hours, no toilet break, no food break. Favouritism in the company due to people being related! I was made to work 6 weeks with no pay. I am now owed over a grand which they are refusing to pay! This company IS A JOKE!!!! Do not work for these guys!

Descent

they seem to not have any shifts at all unless it's been dropped ... I think they should considered covering petrol or pay more to cover the petrol as your losing a lot of money from going all the way back to the depot each window losing petrol. Other than that it's a good company but certain staff can get a bit too moody with attitude

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Pay isn't as great

Great company to work for

This courier company really treats drivers well. You can earn really well and be flexible with days. Good pay, good team. Nice people to work with which makes a change!