Trident

Trident Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Trident

No 2 days the same very varied I learned a lot and was given a lot of support the disadvantage was short term contract and low pay but hours of work was very good.

Avoid at all costs

Trident get rid of staff at the drop of a hat for no reason. If your face doesn't fit they throw you out the door. They destroy lives. You're expected to be logged on around the clock even when on holiday. They claim to care about mental health when actually you are penalised. I was pushed to the brink of suicide because of this compnsy

Pros

Cons

Read my review

Perfect work experience

I throughly enjoyed this job, it gave me the experience needed to help decide future career choices. If it wasn’t for university, I would have returned to the company for an apprenticeship

Dishonest family gangsters.

Unprofessional, Health and safety doesn’t exist in this place, dishonest, bully, dirty place, spaying family gangsters, staffs are horrible to each other- avoid!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor management

When I needed support for the things I was seeing as I had never seen before self harming .instead of supporting me I was hailed over the coals in front of hr and made to look the baddy .well believe me they was .poor management run by people who think they are actually better than they are .

Pros

Cons

Poor management

fun work place and driven work place

Trident was a professional and fun work place with the perfect balance. I was in charge of internal and external staff logging and allocating over 300 maintenance jibs per week. This included an out of hours service based on a rota. all jobs had to be logged before being allocated on the operatives diary. All paper had to be collated and updated daily. I was also responsible for making sure that project work site ran on time and all materials were ordered and delivered. I had to attend site meetings and update clients on progress.

Pros

atmosphere and salary

Busy

There is no time to stop and your always on your feet providing for customers, and no breaks the manager is frugally arguing with other staff members and not helping

Pros

get paid

Cons

longs hours no braeks

Brilliant Caring Organisation and Management

Trident Reach is a brilliant caring organisation. Work came with a varied load and always the staff and client groups were fantastic to work with. I learned a tremendous amount about HR management there. The management were very competent and hardworking, the senior management really have a really keen eye for the practical elements of the work roles. The workplace culture was the best I have ever known without doubt. The job was hard work but immensely enjoyable every day. The most enjoyable part of job was its variety and working with the staff teams and their management.

Pros

Lovely organisation to work for, client groups, brilliant colleagues etc.

Cons

None too onerous to mention

Fun and exciting

A typical day at work was i would get to work at 9 o clock and would help out with a bit everything, it was my job to make teas for everyone to make sure the custmers were happy

Pros

Experence

Very helpful, worked as supportive teams.

Despite knowing a lot about specific programs and designs, I was still shown plenty that I did not yet know, this information has stuck with me to this day and has allowed me to progress further. Teamwork was brilliant and very informative, helpful and friendly.

Pros

Happy, friendly environment.

good

I done this for my trident when I was at school as I wanted to get into the travel industry. It was interesting to see what was done on a day to day basis.

Where Abuse and Bullying are acceptable management Styles

During your 6 month probation be prepared to deal with a host of abuse and bullying from management. This was this case working in Birmingham. Once you realize the emperor is wearing no clothes, resign before you get sacked.

Pros

Its not Slavery, you can leave.

Cons

Its very existence.

Enjoyable place to work with

This was an work experience workplace that has shut down now. But a general day would consist of administrative duties, filing, phone receiving, updating databases and faxing. Nothing too complex, as I was able to learn fast and was trained how to perform such duties which I gained a good experience from.

Pros

Learning administrative duties

Cons

None with this company as it was an work experience

Happy to work there friendly environment

really enjoyed being there and helping the children got a lot out of this experience and gained a lot of knowledge. it is easily accessible for people and a friendly environment

Pros

good environment

Trident give people a chance in life!

Trident Reach is a great employer for people who want to break the cycle of unemployment. The salary could be a lot more competeive to stem the high turnover of staff and the financial resourses of the company are very limited so equipment is very outdated.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Poor pay and lack of recognition and appreciation.

Productive workplace

I learned how to support office staff in the general filing and admissions of all the work experience of the schools in the UK. Management was always pretty friendly and my co-workers were welcoming and helpful and very friendly. There was no hard part of the job, and the most enjoyable part was socialising with the clerical staff.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

N/a

Challenging

The jobs given to me were not tailored to my skillset however they did make for an interesting experience and a good introduction to a working environment. Teamworking skills were necessary in completing tasks.

Fantastic company which allows progression and personal development. The company is growing rapidly and there are always chances to develop. There are lots of opportunites both in Hull and other sites in the UK and worldwide.

Different

Not much chance of career development. However an enjoyable workforce

busy enviroment

this is right in the heart of the city so is mostly filled with office people in suits having business meetings. very good tips

Pros

great tips, free lunch

chaotic and crazy

not good,not very bad,no organisation,headless chickens,spring to mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trident. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement