Trident

United Kingdom22 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

I enjoyed working at Trident

No 2 days the same very varied I learned a lot and was given a lot of support the disadvantage was short term contract and low pay but hours of work was very good.

fun work place and driven work place

Trident was a professional and fun work place with the perfect balance. I was in charge of internal and external staff logging and allocating over 300 maintenance jibs per week. This included an out of hours service based on a rota. all jobs had to be logged before being allocated on the operatives diary. All paper had to be collated and updated daily. I was also responsible for making sure that project work site ran on time and all materials were ordered and delivered. I had to attend site meetings and update clients on progress.

Pros

atmosphere and salary

Busy

There is no time to stop and your always on your feet providing for customers, and no breaks the manager is frugally arguing with other staff members and not helping

Pros

get paid

Cons

longs hours no braeks

Trident give people a chance in life!

Trident Reach is a great employer for people who want to break the cycle of unemployment. The salary could be a lot more competeive to stem the high turnover of staff and the financial resourses of the company are very limited so equipment is very outdated.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Poor pay and lack of recognition and appreciation.

busy enviroment

this is right in the heart of the city so is mostly filled with office people in suits having business meetings. very good tips

Pros

great tips, free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trident. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Trident