Trinity College London logo
View all Trinity College London reviews

Trinity College London

Trinity College London Employee Review

Good team

I enjoyed working with all the team, worked well, very fair and appreciated each other, any problem solving was done as a team For me the only downfall was working weekends.

4.0Job security/advancement

Good company to work for

I was put off with the reviews on here, but it’s simple you get out what you put in. I’ve had not problems with any management, they’ve all seemed very helpful. As working in any contact centre is tedious, I feel Trinity SELT is not bad at all, you are helping people make a serious step into allowing them to live in this country so you can take pride in that. As with any job, if you’re not there to take it seriously then you will encounter issues but they do not put pressure on you to answer too many calls, it’s all about quality not quantity which I like!

Disorganized and favouritism at play

I am a current English language examiner at TCL. You have to jump through many hoops to get the job but then are at the whim of coordinators who seem to give some lots of examining work and others none. It's also hard to not take it personally when most of the people who examine are a bit older and white and you're not. They send emails about Black lives matter and standing in solidarity with civil rights but it's all lip service.

Pros

Good tours (when you get them)

Cons

Lots of paperwork, badly managed and organised.

In a pub

I want to work during 2 months (july and august). I haven´t been working in any job but I have an understanding english and in a few years I would like work being doctor in England or in Irland so that is why I want work two months in Irland. I have a good memory, I am very polite and I am a formal person.

Pros

extra hours

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity College London. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement