Trinity College London logo
Trinity College London
View all Trinity College London reviews

Trinity College London

Trinity College London Employee Review

NO progression work environment, not helpful managers

Company seem to have a good sense of direction Management dont care about staff members No progression You can NOT achieve your dreams working with trinity college No good management style

Pros

Prompt payment of little salary

Cons

Little or no lunch break, management dont care about staff

1.0Job security/advancement

Worst place to work

Got in as temp but kept extending my contract. The line manager was quite mean to me. Will micro manager and treat me like I was trash meanwhile will treat others better me. She brought in a new temp after a few weeks I started and offered him the role I was meant to b doing so made me assist him. This line manager always got me to do the dirty work such as send me down to the basement and sort out boxes and organise the basement. After a few months the guy left because he wasn't happy with the job. The guy was off sick for about 3 weeks and handed in his resignation letter. This line manager was soo desperate she asked me if I could extend my contract I refused. After I left received an email from the line manager trying to reconsider had to stand my grounds. She took me for granted and she only wanted me to come back till she found someone.

Pros

Proximity- only 6 mins from home

Cons

No regard for temps

Unbalanced

Unfortunately there was very little room for progression, which limits your targets and goals so there was only so far you could go. You had to work into your break time a lot and you would have to go over five hours before could go on your first break. Your made to search candidates like security guards but without real training and without a SIA licence.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

lack of diversity, no incentives, no room for progression.
Same location

A job that pays the bills

My job was pretty simple, I was doing registrations for candidates coming to take the SELT exams. The job was boring sometimes and there were days when I had to work as a steward and been standing up all day. As a part-time job it was very convenient to come to work only 3 days a week for £1067 a month. I was a very straight forward job but some of the perks were too obsessed with the security.

Pros

Part time 3 days a week, free coffee and water

Cons

Rude colleagues, dull job, no benefits, no career development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity College London. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement

Compare Trinity College London with

• Trinity College London
  • NO progression work environment, not helpful managers