Trinity College London

Trinity College London Employee Reviews in Croydon

Got in as temp but kept extending my contract. The line manager was quite mean to me. Will micro manager and treat me like I was trash meanwhile will treat others better me. She brought in a new temp after a few weeks I started and offered him the role I was meant to b doing so made me assist him. This line manager always got me to do the dirty work such as send me down to the basement and sort out boxes and organise the basement. After a few months the guy left because he wasn't happy with the job. The guy was off sick for about 3 weeks and handed in his resignation letter. This line manager was soo desperate she asked me if I could extend my contract I refused. After I left received an email from the line manager trying to reconsider had to stand my grounds. She took me for granted and she only wanted me to come back till she found someone.
Pros
Proximity- only 6 mins from home
Cons
No regard for temps
Unfortunately there was very little room for progression, which limits your targets and goals so there was only so far you could go. You had to work into your break time a lot and you would have to go over five hours before could go on your first break. Your made to search candidates like security guards but without real training and without a SIA licence.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
lack of diversity, no incentives, no room for progression.
Company seem to have a good sense of direction Management dont care about staff members No progression You can NOT achieve your dreams working with trinity college No good management style
Pros
Prompt payment of little salary
Cons
Little or no lunch break, management dont care about staff
My job was pretty simple, I was doing registrations for candidates coming to take the SELT exams. The job was boring sometimes and there were days when I had to work as a steward and been standing up all day. As a part-time job it was very convenient to come to work only 3 days a week for ÂŁ1067 a month. I was a very straight forward job but some of the perks were too obsessed with the security.
Pros
Part time 3 days a week, free coffee and water
Cons
Rude colleagues, dull job, no benefits, no career development
It was an easy job and very dynamic however I had the wrong colleagues whom behaved like children and in a very unprofessional way, they never supported me in anything, I received a very poor training from them and they lacked a friendly attitude. All together they pushed me to resign. They made my life miserable and quite unhappy there putting so much stress on me.
Pros
Part time job (3 days a week). Good salary.
Cons
Bad colleagues, poor training, unfriendly environment.