Trinity College London logo
Trinity College London

Trinity College London Employee Reviews in London

Work-life balance

In a pub

I want to work during 2 months (july and august). I haven´t been working in any job but I have an understanding english and in a few years I would like work being doctor in England or in Irland so that is why I want work two months in Irland. I have a good memory, I am very polite and I am a formal person.

Pros

extra hours

Cons

low salary

Good experience, bad advancements

Trinity College London is a great place for graduates/entry level positions as it offers strong office experience. Don't expect to progress much though.

I would not recommend it even to my enemy

The company does not respect basic staff management principles. People are not being paid for sick leave or overtime. Senior Management does not care about employees. managers are let do everything as long as they cover up all problem and mistakes. Lower level employees are paid little.

Cons

Atmosphere, People, Management, Pay, Culture

Excellent

A very supportive management with professional and approachable auxiliary staff . Excellent training provided, passionate people about the Arts and a mutual sense of enthusiasm about the work they do is filtered down from the very top to the bottom.

Avoid working for this company

I would not recommend working for this company one bit. First they hire too many staff due to poor planning from senior management, then make around half of the staff redundant with no prior warning. The company has a ridiculous and unachievable performance related bonus scheme in place that leaves staff feeling de motivated and demoralised. Little appreciation is shown towards staff and they have no intentions to help develop their staff.

Pros

Decent pension

Cons

No training, poor decison making from management, treat staff like school children

Great work environment

Trinity College London offered me the chance to work as part of an enthusiastic corporate team. I have learned to handle various work related situations professionally and efficiently using my own knowledge and any available resources. My ability to multi task effectively and my good organisational skills enabled me to carry out a great variety of relevant tasks, even working in a demanding environment as I know how to cope with stress. Through my experience I have understood the importance of cooperating with others in order to develop successful care plans, implement them and offer constructive feedback as well as relevant support during the process.

Pros

International Travelling

i really liked my team at trinity college london. i will miss working at trinity college london. trinity college london was great

Brillianty varied

Fabulous Company there are so many different branches to it. Typical day at work... prepare rooms for exams i.e. moving pianos and making sure desks and literature are all ready for examiners, the most enjoyable part is listening to young musicians, the hardest part is making coffee, I'm not good...! I am in constant contact with head office and we socialise on a regular basis.

Pros

Camaradery

Cons

Not full time!

Jobs at Trinity College London