Trinity College London logo
Trinity College London

Trinity College London Employee Reviews for Demand Manager

Work-life balance

Good company to work for

I was put off with the reviews on here, but it’s simple you get out what you put in. I’ve had not problems with any management, they’ve all seemed very helpful. As working in any contact centre is tedious, I feel Trinity SELT is not bad at all, you are helping people make a serious step into allowing them to live in this country so you can take pride in that. As with any job, if you’re not there to take it seriously then you will encounter issues but they do not put pressure on you to answer too many calls, it’s all about quality not quantity which I like!

Absolute disgrace of a company

Management didn't have a clue as to what they were doing, most of the time staff messed around and no real work got done. Day to day job would be come in and act like you were busy. Boring place to work.

Not good -Avoid Like a plague

Avoid at All cost. Micromanagers. Really silly PDR and little room for progression.Really silly Call monitering system especially when callers do not speak English. Also alot of favoritism (good if your face fits). Ridiculous parking and on top of that a very rude receptionist. Call Quality marking inconsistant. Long hours.

Failed business model

Hired 30 new people, 3 months later 16 let go. Failed business model with only one other contractor used by the government and they still could not make the business work.

Pros

zerro

Cons

organisation/ management

Productive workplace

A typical day would start with me answering any outstanding emails, then I would answers phones and talk to customers all day with administration tasks in between.

Pros

Work satisfaction from helping customers.

Cons

Not a lot of shifts or employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity College London. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement