Trinity College London

Trinity College London Employee Reviews for Registrar

Unfortunately there was very little room for progression, which limits your targets and goals so there was only so far you could go. You had to work into your break time a lot and you would have to go over five hours before could go on your first break. Your made to search candidates like security guards but without real training and without a SIA licence.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
lack of diversity, no incentives, no room for progression.
The company does not respect basic staff management principles. People are not being paid for sick leave or overtime. Senior Management does not care about employees. managers are let do everything as long as they cover up all problem and mistakes. Lower level employees are paid little.
Cons
Atmosphere, People, Management, Pay, Culture
My job was pretty simple, I was doing registrations for candidates coming to take the SELT exams. The job was boring sometimes and there were days when I had to work as a steward and been standing up all day. As a part-time job it was very convenient to come to work only 3 days a week for ÂŁ1067 a month. I was a very straight forward job but some of the perks were too obsessed with the security.
Pros
Part time 3 days a week, free coffee and water
Cons
Rude colleagues, dull job, no benefits, no career development
It was an easy job and very dynamic however I had the wrong colleagues whom behaved like children and in a very unprofessional way, they never supported me in anything, I received a very poor training from them and they lacked a friendly attitude. All together they pushed me to resign. They made my life miserable and quite unhappy there putting so much stress on me.
Pros
Part time job (3 days a week). Good salary.
Cons
Bad colleagues, poor training, unfriendly environment.