Trinity College London

Trinity College London Management reviews

I was put off with the reviews on here, but it’s simple you get out what you put in. I’ve had not problems with any management, they’ve all seemed very helpful. As working in any contact centre is tedious, I feel Trinity SELT is not bad at all, you are helping people make a serious step into allowing them to live in this country so you can take pride in that. As with any job, if you’re not there to take it seriously then you will encounter issues but they do not put pressure on you to answer too many calls, it’s all about quality not quantity which I like!
Management didn't have a clue as to what they were doing, most of the time staff messed around and no real work got done. Day to day job would be come in and act like you were busy. Boring place to work.
Avoid at All cost. Micromanagers. Really silly PDR and little room for progression.Really silly Call monitering system especially when callers do not speak English. Also alot of favoritism (good if your face fits). Ridiculous parking and on top of that a very rude receptionist. Call Quality marking inconsistant. Long hours.
The company does not respect basic staff management principles. People are not being paid for sick leave or overtime. Senior Management does not care about employees. managers are let do everything as long as they cover up all problem and mistakes. Lower level employees are paid little.
Cons
Atmosphere, People, Management, Pay, Culture
Hired 30 new people, 3 months later 16 let go. Failed business model with only one other contractor used by the government and they still could not make the business work.
Pros
zerro
Cons
organisation/ management
A very supportive management with professional and approachable auxiliary staff . Excellent training provided, passionate people about the Arts and a mutual sense of enthusiasm about the work they do is filtered down from the very top to the bottom.
I would not recommend working for this company one bit. First they hire too many staff due to poor planning from senior management, then make around half of the staff redundant with no prior warning. The company has a ridiculous and unachievable performance related bonus scheme in place that leaves staff feeling de motivated and demoralised. Little appreciation is shown towards staff and they have no intentions to help develop their staff.
Pros
Decent pension
Cons
No training, poor decison making from management, treat staff like school children
Company seem to have a good sense of direction Management dont care about staff members No progression You can NOT achieve your dreams working with trinity college No good management style
Pros
Prompt payment of little salary
Cons
Little or no lunch break, management dont care about staff
It was an easy job and very dynamic however I had the wrong colleagues whom behaved like children and in a very unprofessional way, they never supported me in anything, I received a very poor training from them and they lacked a friendly attitude. All together they pushed me to resign. They made my life miserable and quite unhappy there putting so much stress on me.
Pros
Part time job (3 days a week). Good salary.
Cons
Bad colleagues, poor training, unfriendly environment.