Trinity College London

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

jobgoodworkingmanagementpeoplestaffdaytime

In a pub

I want to work during 2 months (july and august). I haven´t been working in any job but I have an understanding english and in a few years I would like work being doctor in England or in Irland so that is why I want work two months in Irland. I have a good memory, I am very polite and I am a formal person.

Pros

extra hours

Cons

low salary

Corrupt management

1 particular manager always on phone speaking to their family and smoking. Just comes to work to do have a social and collect salary. Delegates all tasks. Change of working hours to work sundays with no incentive. Always short staffed. New jobs made for people who's face fit without any advertisement. Manager refund anyone 50% of who complains as they cba working

Good team

I enjoyed working with all the team, worked well, very fair and appreciated each other, any problem solving was done as a team For me the only downfall was working weekends.

Unbalanced

Unfortunately there was very little room for progression, which limits your targets and goals so there was only so far you could go. You had to work into your break time a lot and you would have to go over five hours before could go on your first break. Your made to search candidates like security guards but without real training and without a SIA licence.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

lack of diversity, no incentives, no room for progression.

NO progression work environment, not helpful managers

Company seem to have a good sense of direction Management dont care about staff members No progression You can NOT achieve your dreams working with trinity college No good management style

Pros

Prompt payment of little salary

Cons

Little or no lunch break, management dont care about staff

A job that pays the bills

My job was pretty simple, I was doing registrations for candidates coming to take the SELT exams. The job was boring sometimes and there were days when I had to work as a steward and been standing up all day. As a part-time job it was very convenient to come to work only 3 days a week for £1067 a month. I was a very straight forward job but some of the perks were too obsessed with the security.

Pros

Part time 3 days a week, free coffee and water

Cons

Rude colleagues, dull job, no benefits, no career development

Nice job with unfriendly colleagues

It was an easy job and very dynamic however I had the wrong colleagues whom behaved like children and in a very unprofessional way, they never supported me in anything, I received a very poor training from them and they lacked a friendly attitude. All together they pushed me to resign. They made my life miserable and quite unhappy there putting so much stress on me.

Pros

Part time job (3 days a week). Good salary.

Cons

Bad colleagues, poor training, unfriendly environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity College London. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Trinity College London
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?