Trinity Homecare

Trinity Homecare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom21 reviews

hourcareworkingteamtrinitysupportpeopleflexible

Ok

Left this week. There was a change in management, which felt new and refreshing. Overall the type of work is demanding and the pay a bit lacking, considering the area.

Overworked and undervalued

You will work with no gaps in your diary only to be pulled into ‘meetings’ to be told you’re not doing well enough and keep making mistakes. There is no progression in recruitment and you will be expected to work for below the national average for a recruiter.

Insights into Trinity Homecare

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Couldn’t ask for a better company to work for.

Absolutely love the job.Fantastic team in the office and amazing seniors when needing advice or a different outlook,continuous support given on all aspects from daily to long term.Amazing opportunities given to achieve in the care industry if that is what you want to do.flexibility is required as not always can submitted availability be met but it is always strived for as the job in itself like humans change in needs.The team is always supportive.All round brilliant company to work for.Could not ask for better!

Pros

For myself diversity and knowledge along with understanding, continuous updates on training given and paid for

Cons

Not always hours requested

One of the best companies I have worked for.

Trinity Homecare is one of the best companies I have worked for. The management really does care for their staff and do everything they can to support staff.Trinity is one of the market leaders in their sector and this shows throughout all staff members.

productive and patience

Very supportive area manager who assists and encouraged in any areas of my work environment Proactive and organised kind person Willing to guide and assist with any alerts raised in the course of my working daily concerns

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Very long hours of work

Not easy but rewarding

The job isn’t easy but can be rewarding, care coordinators should find out more about each placement before offering it to staff to ensure you are properly prepared. Working with couples should also be a higher rate of pay.

Best company

I am so happy I was part of the Trinity HomeCare team. They gave professional trainings and support at all the time. The atmosphere is very friendly and I felt myself really part of professional team. They provide and opportunity to develop in tour career.

Pros

Everything in Trinity was Pros for me

Cons

We need them to come and work more in London

Trinity are by far one of the best companies ive worked for. Full of energy. Amazing team. Very supportive.

I am very happy in my role. I always have someone I can turn to when needed. Very well organised company. It has some good benefits to. Flexible hours to work around your family life style.

Flexible hours provide if fantastic home/ work balance

Having two small children and previous experience in hospitality industry, work opportunities allowing for flexible hours were zero to none. Trinity provided me with a fantastic balance of home and work life.Although on top of their game , atmosphere in Trinity is not at all competitive. I found myself surrounded by people with the same goals and visions .Skills are definitely transferrable and I was able to tap into my managerial roots and organisational skills that I previously used in other careers .I would highly recommend working for Trinity, as even though it expanded rapidly , it remained true to its values at its core.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Due to the Covid restrictions team building exercises weren’t able to be implemented

Assignments can be stressful

I found out many colleagues don’t follow training and care plan but make own rules, say lies, managers are not helpful, then electronic system doesn’t work always well. Training is good but for new carers some parts should be extended to get confidence.Some staff in office is helpful , not all managers have previous caring experience.

Pros

Training, good salary

Cons

Electronic system

Disappointing

Gave a 100% during the 3 years working for trinity, was passionate and committed. Was ambitious and objective and felt I made a difference unfortunately this wasn't valued by management and sadly was made redundant due to structural changes. No respect, gratitude or compassion was applied to the process. No support to mental wellbeing/ financial impact.

Review

Nice place to work at. I recommend,, they are flexible and always there to support of there are any issues. Very professional. I have acquired many skills that I can use on my day to day bqsi

I really enjoyed working with Trinity (SURREY) .The manager was helpful and kind, they care about the clients and they give support when you need.....

Pros

knowing people

Cons

0 hours contract

Outstanding Care Provider

Trusted, Personal and Caring, values that are lived and breathed by every member of the Trinity team each and every day. There are many opportunities and Job prospects within social care, and Trinity is a fantastic company to help you develop your skills and competence to enable you to progress in any direction you aspire to.

Brilliant company to work for

Managers and colleagues are so supportive! The care managers and team leaders ensure your work life fits in with your personal life! I only left due to moving city, otherwise I would have taken the training to progress further and become a senior carer.

money doesn't match hours

the ethic of the job is great. but only being paid client time and no drive time or breaks means you can work 11 hours and only get paid 8 management are supportive and got better during my time working there.

great team

The whole team were always supportive and willing to help each other, training was extremely helpful and I enjoyed hearing all the clients stories. I do miss working for the company.

Pros

meet new people

Cons

not guaranteed hours each week

Really good management

Really helpful team, the manager was lovely and kind. The wages are also really good and the hours are flexible. If you are looking for a long term job, Trinity is a good choice.

Great management team

New management team (at the time I was there). They were all positive, forward thinking and supportive, lovely people to work with.

Supportive and Rewardng Work Environment

Never a dull day in the office! I love the fact that every day is different, challenging and makes a real difference to the lives of the people I care for.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Unsociable working hours

Very lonely

I learnt that life is what you make of it. My days very busy, productive and enjoyable. No co-workers. Hardest part was the not having someone to speak to.

Pros

Short term

Cons

Lonely

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement