Triumph Consultants

Triumph Consultants Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

3.6Pay & benefits

Driven by PCN's

This company had various departments, I worked in the parking department which was driven by the amount of penalty charge notices issued to vehicles in contravention. Working shifts 23.00 - 10.00, 14.30 -00.30 and 05.00 -15.00 with 3 days off. Working in Leicester Square meant that there was always something happening and I was always central to the nightlife. This also meant that I had to deal with drunken customers and sometimes violence. Being the first on scene meant I worked closely with the police and gave evidence when necessary. Liaising with local businesses and residents was the highlight of this role as they were always welcoming and professional. This role allowed me to speak to people I would usually not such as the homeless, casino owners, buskers, etc.. and allowed me to learn new things about people. Through this role I was able to develop my customer service skills and my conflict management skills.

Pros

building relationships with local business and residents

Cons

unsocialble working hours and weekly shift changes

Don't work for these people.

You will not be paid off these people. If buy chance you do it will not be what you expect. Holiday pay ,no chance what so ever. It will cost you too work for them. People in the office are con men and the woman ar reBe worked. all agency's office staff are con artists and the government are just letting it go

2 October 2020
Dear John M,We cannot allow this tirade to go unchallenged.We have had 2 (both entirely unsatisfactory) experiences of trying to work with you.On the first occasion (August 2019) you failed to show up for the start of your assignment, without bothering to tell either us or the client. We told you then not to bother applying for any further roles. Against our better judgement, we then allowed you to start another assignment in July 2020, which you lasted precisely 2 days on before walking off the job, again without bothering to tell anyone.Your 2 days wages were paid to you in full, once you (only after several requests) finally gave us your bank details. The appalling and sexually abusive language that you used to our female members of staff when telephoning us also needs to be mentioned here.Our view is that anyone reading your "review" will realise that your testimony is every bit as as unreliable as your work record...Triumph Directorate

Insights into Triumph Consultants

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Terrible management

This company is run by money orientated individuals with no morals and a terrible attitude to the people who work their contracts. They will keep your holiday if they can to boost their profits and then blame you for it. They are rude, unprofessional and have no idea how to behave. I would strongly advise anyone who decides to work for them to read every document and detail and constantly ask how much holiday you are owed, and take it all before the deadline in February.

28 January 2020
Dear K,We have formally reviewed your case and take exception to your inaccurate and defamatory comments. All correspondence with you has been conducted in a professional (and patient) manner, notwithstanding your own intemperate language.In the final analysis, we are not here to manage your holiday accrual for you and you were advised in writing from the outset what the holiday procedures were and more specifically that holiday had to be taken during the year in which it was accrued. Perhaps you should have followed your own advice and read the documentation provided. It was straightforward, concise and easy to follow.Regards,Customer Services

Excellent agency

I worked for Triumph for 6 months and the position I held led to a full time job. Everything about the placement was perfect, timesheets were always paid without an issue including holiday pay. I would highly recommend Triumph to anyone seeking a professional placement with a professional company behind them. I would without hesitation work with them again, thank you Triumph!

Admin Support Services, Newcastle upon Tyne.

A typical day at work was logging onto the various systems needed to be able to answer calls from the general public, professionals and others as well as take care of post and work on reception. The hardest part of the job was having to quickly learn to navigate the in-house systems in order to be able to provide information to callers as quickly as possible as these were busy lines. Management were helpful and both they and the team I was with were great people. I loved this placement and I (and the team I worked with) were really sorry to have to say 'bye' when it ended. The agency were great to deal with. As long as I submitted my timesheets on time everything was fine. I would certainly work for them again.

Friendly and helpful

Worked as a temporary administrator for the CYP team with GCC in Stroud last summer. People were very friendly and helpful and it was a new environment where everyone made me feel welcome. I enjoyed the work and it gave me an insight into the work of social workers and the hard work they do.

Good company to work for.

I was employed by Triumph Consultant for nine months for local government. I enjoyed every minute of it, a great team within the contract Southwark Council, pay was always on time and correct. If I had the chance I would work with them again.

Pros

Pay correct and on time, always somebody at the end of the phone if needed.

Cons

Where I was employed was a 24/7, the contract did not take into account out of hours and bank holiday working on payment overtime.

Enjoyable

Enjoyed my placement and found Triumph a pleasure to work for. My initial contract was for 3 months and I ended up with 18 months of work. Was sad when contract ended.

Pros

regular wages

Cons

can't think of any

Dirty toilets Rude Staff Unreasonable Customers Bad Telephone Manner Swearing at People Visitors Controlled and bossed around Staff had Poor Personal Hygiene

Pros

Cons

Short timed and erratic work

17 September 2018
This is clearly a hoax entry made by someone who has never had any dealings with the company.

Temporary Agency Worker

The contract went longer than the initial 3 months which was a plus and they were very easy to contact. Two issues I have with this agency are: 1. They would randomly call me throughout my assignment to "see if I'm still working at the place". Which is rather peculiar since they placed me there. 2. They insist in filling out your time sheet for you as there evidently taking some off the top (so you can't see your actual rate on matrix). When questioned about this they advised it was policy - clearly not if every other person is entering their own timesheet on Matrix the self.

Cons

Cutting wages short

17 September 2018
1. You would only be called when you had failed to submit a timesheet on time2. We do not skim anything from temps. Point 1) above is the answer to point 2)....

Agency Worker Review

Very happy with support and advice provided by the Triumph team whilst and still employed as an agency worker since June 2017. Good and transparent payroll support as well. All email / phone messages responded too in a timely and polite manner. Friendly team and I am comfortable working through them at a Local Authority as a Business Support Officer.

Pros

Mobility afforded by my agency worker status.

Cons

None for me.

Never managed to speak to someone

Was contacted re vacancy for Sofology. They left message on phone. Returned calls and I only ever got a Answer phone message and no reply that day . Terrible way to run a recruitment company

7 August 2017
1) We do not deal roles for Sofology. Our client base is strictly public sector.2) If we contact candidates by telephone it will only be in context of an interview request and then it will always be accompanied by a detailed email.We suspect this must be a case of mistaken identity, therefore...

No problems

Never had any issues with them, everything went smoothly and kept informed throughout the whole process. Payment all made on time and payslips easily viewed.

almost everything went smooth

I was contracted to a client. I had almost permanent contact with the company, however there was one time i did not receive an answer to my email for a week.

Professional Employment Agency

Employed tby Triumph Consultants Ltd from April to September 2013 to carry out a role for Orbit Housing Association on a part time maternity cover contract. Contract then continued working directly for Orbit. Found Triumph to always answer queries promptly and to support their candidates well.

Friendly atmosphere

I HAVE ENJOYED TO WORK FOR TRIUMPH CONSULTANTS.very helpfull

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triumph Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement