Troika Employee Review

disappointing

Accepted the job despite the low pay on the promise of good OTE. In the UK often worked nights, weekends well outside office hours as the clients were mainly in Asia. When working abroad would usually work 10+ hours per day often 16-18 hrs per day for as much as 10 to 12 days straight, travelling for the company on Sundays, nights or bank holidays to not cut into potential business hours. Worked on my annual leave, worked every bank holiday. worked 70% of Sundays during the year. Commissions were low, slow, and sometimes delayed or withheld. No pay adjustments were ever given for nights weekends bank holidays, Sundays or working well beyond statutory or contracted hours. There was a culture of bullying from the MD. The tragedy is this could have been the best job ever, the clients are fantastic, the field work is fun challenging everyday was a learning experience. Hours worked vs monthly pay was below minimum wage.

Pros

Great industry, brilliant clients

Cons

very long hours, very low pay

1.0Job security/advancement

Troika

I had high expectations of working for Troika however after being at the company for about a month . I realised this was not going to be a good company to work for . There is a distinct bully culture whilst working in the office , from the management/ directors . When travelling abroad ie to South America I would receive telephone calls from the directors enquiring how I was getting on ( felt as though they did not trust me )

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troika. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Troika Reviews by Location

• Troika
  • disappointing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?