TTEC

United Kingdom53 reviews

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,594 reviews
companypeoplegoodworkingpaytimemanagementjob

Not bad

Its a good company to work forSalary is better than you get for some management jobs out thereTraining period was a bit long (8 weeks long) Good remote job

Pros

Salary

Cons

Work hours

work from home customer service role, recommended for short-medium term only

work from home on phone/chat customer serviceInconsistent schedules until recently - expected to adapt to major shift changes with a week or two notice maximumculture is poor - bad communication from the top, little empowerment to make things right for customers, very poor lines of contact with decision-makers or to raise operational concerns, and little to no flexibility in general.very inconsistent bonus/targets/KPIs.virtually zero social interaction/team building/mental health awareness/fun/opportunity to build connections with colleagues and be satisfied at workTraining is comprehensive and whilst still being on phones and chatting all day, the work can be slightly varied and there's always something to learn - you'll just need to try really hard to find some additional training after the first couple of months - you'll have to get lucky and speak to the right person at the right time.You will work for a client who may be pressuring the business in ways that make your life on "the front line" of customer service ever more difficult without proper justification or support.Line management/Team leadership are great and talented but upper management structure, engagement, and leadership are really poor which causes a lot of stress and mistrust and means good people don't want to stay too long.overall good for full-time working from home in phone/chat customer service which has its own inherent flexibility and comfort but doesn't expect to be valued individually more than a typical call center worker would be in the office or be satisfied medium-long term in regards -

Pros

Work from home, always learning, complaints handling experience

Cons

poor upper management, poor upper management communication, inconsistent and complicated bonus scheme, repetitive work, low progression, very limited opportunities to learn new things, consistently reducing the options you have to solve customer problems

Insights into TTEC

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

Underpaid

Not worth it for the amount of work. You can tell a customer you are escalating a case , only for the case to be sent back and become your problem. No real support unless you start nagging

Intense but rewarding.

T-tech is a rapidly expanding company that is taking on as much as possible. The teams and management are very supportive and look out for each other, but due to the extensive growth, there is a feeling of trying to catch a goal line that is constantly getting further away despite the efforts put in. The infrastructure for new starters is constantly being improved to try and tackle this. The company does focus on driving high standards and will reward those putting in the effort in the long term.

Pros

Good company growth with clear progression on all levels.

Cons

You can feel secluded if you aren't used to fully remote environments.

Hard

Training did not teach the necessary knowledge required to do the job at the level they expect you to perform at.Pay is okay but progression does not necessarily mean pay increase

Don't Do It

Dont work her for the love of god and your mental health do not do it. The work is back to back, customers are lazy and expect you to correct their mistakes. Training does not prepare you for the job.

Stressful and underpaid

Please stay away from this company, the training is decent but they breach the contract after this, the wage is low and it’s not worth it at all for this job. Halfway through training they chuck you into the deep end and into live calls with barely any support and when you are done with training they put unreasable targets despite you are new into the role that you must achieve. They do not care for your mental health and well-being but will “ promote” that they do. This job caused me alot of stress and hassle and I left immediately i would never ever recommend TTEC to my friends and family. I wouldnt put them through this because I had a horrible experience and they will promise “ pay increase and flexibility with schedules” this is not true at all it’s only to get you to sign the contract because they are very understaffed and they need all the employees they can get. The customers are very rude and abusive and you have to take the call regardless they don’t care and want you to be attentive to every single customer that calls up despite all the backlash you recieve.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, low wage, 30 min lunch, no flexibility

Avoid

DON’T. This place is not worth your time.They’re about to lose their only client again and they have no clue what they’re doing wrong. Insanely high turnover rate. You will be treated like a number, treated with condescension during training, and if you make it through their 7 weeks of training, you’ll find out that you haven’t been trained for the role at all. They only care about numbers, and don’t care about their employees. People fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

16 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We understand your concerns and want to assure you that we are constantly looking for the best ways to train our managers so that they provide the best leadership possible. Please contact us following this link if you want to discuss further about it: www.ttecwehearyou.com

Fun training zoom environment

If you are a single mother or a main carer to your child, please do not invest your time with this company because they may not support you and they are good in breaching job contract you signed.

Pros

Remote

Cons

7weeks training and does not support staff with young children because they are self centred.

Good progression opportunities for those eager to step up

I enjoyed my time working for this company. However it was a bit challenging to disconnect from it at times, due to the amount of responsibilities and how much the co.pany was relying on me.

It's a call centre!

Well if you've worked in a call centre before thos will just make you feel right at home...Incentives were good... but as we all know ow it's the people that make call centres

A productive and inspiring place to work

Gain massive knowledge about communication and evolved my skills which made me more confident in working with people. I strongly recommend this company for the values and support provided through the first weeks of training.

Stressful but decent pay

Stressful, training didn't prepare for live calls and had to take a lot of abuse from customers. Lack of support when calls got really stressful. We were entitled to holidays but were never allowed to take them to how busy it was.

Pros

Wage

Cons

Too stressful

Relaxed

I was a customer service representative and I went through training modules. Training was reasonable, comprehensive and relaxed with the relevant phone scripts and multiple trial runs made available before dealing with customers. Not much to say since then as the temp contract was ended as the business wasn't there.

Terrible company that skirts the boundaries of employment rights

This company will absolutely do it's level best to avoid letting you take time off work, no matter how far in advance you book it. By law, a company is required to give you a notice period equal to the amount of time you have requested off if they are going to deny you that leave. They failed to do this, and then when I took the time off, as I was entitled to do so, I had to threaten to get ACAS involved to get them to correct my pay. They will use language that makes you believe your contract adjustments for more hours are mandatory when they aren't. I requested time off to move house and they wouldn't even do that. They pry when you say you're off due to medical issues. Awful company, would never work for them again.

27 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand your point of view and want to assure you that we are constantly looking for solutions for our employees to have the best working experience at TTEC. Please click the following link if you'd like to share your insights: www.ttecwehearyou.com

Great People Great Company

Since joining the company 3 months ago I feel i have joined a family. The people are great extremely welcoming and helpful when I need their guidance. TTEC cares about its people, customers and the communities within it operates.

Pros

Great people

Cons

I wished I joined earlier!

11 October 2021
Thank you! It's great to hear when a team member enjoys the experience of their work location.

Worst company ever

Don’t waste your tome. They overwork you for the smallest pay. They training was very poor and people should not waste their time working for a company like that.

Pros

All bad

Cons

All bad

19 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We constantly seek solutions for our employees to have the best working experience at TTEC. Please click the following link if you'd like to share your insights: www.ttecwehearyou.com.

Avoid at all costs

This has to be the worse company to work for. Management are unbelievably condescending & obnoxious. The only good thing about this job is we get to work from home for now. Paid nowhere near enough. Management trying to force out all the old staff to bring in ones that have never done the job before & pay them less. You get offered a promotion but your pay doesn’t increase. There’s no organisation to the job. You work your nads off & get no recognition for it. I don’t know anybody who wants to stay. You’re alright if you’re in the management clique. Avoid this job at all costs

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Condescending management. No organisation

Worst company

Worst company to work for no understanding compassion is a joke My mum was dying in hospital they wouldn't change shifts to accommodate this Worst job ever no training

Pros

Cons

Rubbish hours

worst job ever

I've never left a review for a job before but working here is easily the worst work experience I've ever had. A very stressful & toxic enviroment to work, would not reccommend.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Everything else

i work from home, so far all is grand

got hired for a month contract working for contact tracing, now just got extended contract, i don't know, things are all fine? slow start as government still trying to make this program work but i have no complains from TTEC themselves. longest part was training and tech set-up. many people were very lacking tach-savvyness so it took as ages to sort everyone out whilst the rest of us had to sit and wait as people couldn't figure out simple commands. just a suggestion, read carefully what equipment you need as to avoid disappointment. they are strict about that so if you don't pass - you are out. another thing, make sure you pass your DBS check too - there are no shortcuts around it. working from home is great, can't complain, especially during this time. team leads are super nice, we are on zoom rooms communicating, everyone is helpful also. we're given enough material to be ready, did a lot of tests so i seriously have nothing to complain about, i enjoy work. not putting all my cards on this job as i know this is a temp employment, but i'd be glad to stay longer. got paid on time too, team leads are very supportive and make sure that everyone's payroll is perfect. i know some people were let go due to business needs as we've got too many employees for this project but oh well, i guess during your probation it's a possibility, plus those are month or two long contracts so expectation of termination is always there. i guess this is the only drawback, if you want to make this long term, you can't really predict it during the first few months.. dunno, maybe im just the -

Pros

work from home, good pay, easy system, great teamleads

Cons

slow start on the project (not ttec's fault)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare TTEC with

Learn about TTEC in popular locations

• TTEC