TTM Healthcare
View all TTM Healthcare reviews

TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Review

a good enough vibe but needs to develop and progress more

As above I was pleased to be working after college in Social Care but had to travel long distances and work long hours, although I begged them to place me local to where I live; they ignored me completely. I did 3 live nights in a row and was supposed to do a 4th and said no as I was completely wrecked and did not feel it was a good idea. I explained that I was too tired to do the 4th live night and would not give it my all if I had gone in and they did not have the right attitude and I had to really give out to them and explain that I had to look after myself - or I would not be able to give my all to the job. I thought they could have been more understanding.

Pros

xflexible hours

Cons

xlong hours

1.0Job security/advancement

Work teaching model flawed

Only interested in staff that were personal friends. Teachers given sales targets yet sales people gave us low level recruits = set up to fail. So ended up being constructively dismissed for missing impossible targets. Set up a Grievance under HR rules but my life was made a misery before a hearing. Contract broken by them as had to work on a cardboard box, whilst contract stipulates to work at home.

work

too many hurdles to work in a hospital, not enough private hours work, too much driving around for work running from one place to another without travel time allocated

Great team

I have started working in Newcastle with TTM Healthcare as an Agency staff Healthcare Assistant in July18 (now Feb19). My experience was excellent from the start. They were very supportive of my 1 months notice required. There is a big team of TTM colleagues working with me and I have to say after working with 3 previous agencies, TTM are the best. I have 36 hours every week which is what I want and I have more available to accept if I need extra cash. Weekly pay! Big bonus with a young family that constantly need something for school or sports!! :)

Pros

paid weekly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • TTM Healthcare
  • a good enough vibe but needs to develop and progress more
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?