TTM Healthcare
View all TTM Healthcare reviews

TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Review

Work teaching model flawed

Only interested in staff that were personal friends. Teachers given sales targets yet sales people gave us low level recruits = set up to fail. So ended up being constructively dismissed for missing impossible targets. Set up a Grievance under HR rules but my life was made a misery before a hearing. Contract broken by them as had to work on a cardboard box, whilst contract stipulates to work at home.

1.0Job security/advancement

work

too many hurdles to work in a hospital, not enough private hours work, too much driving around for work running from one place to another without travel time allocated

Great team

I have started working in Newcastle with TTM Healthcare as an Agency staff Healthcare Assistant in July18 (now Feb19). My experience was excellent from the start. They were very supportive of my 1 months notice required. There is a big team of TTM colleagues working with me and I have to say after working with 3 previous agencies, TTM are the best. I have 36 hours every week which is what I want and I have more available to accept if I need extra cash. Weekly pay! Big bonus with a young family that constantly need something for school or sports!! :)

Pros

paid weekly

Excellent personalised service

My last 2 job placements have been sourced through this company, from day one I received excellent support right through. There communication was excellent and they are very pro active and responsive.

Pros

Supportive leadership

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • TTM Healthcare
  • Work teaching model flawed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?