TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews in Manchester

A good company with an excellent working culture

I am a language mentor working for the TTM projects team. TTM provides an excellent atmosphere both socially and professionally. The company's vision for the future in terms of collective and individual development is really excellent as well. I would recommend working with TTM to anyone

Excellent company, with excellent employees

I have been with TTM for 5 years now and can safely say it is a place where I learn and develop everyday. The office is fun and vibrant and is not your typical recruitment business. The senior management team are approachable, engaging and genuinely care about their employees. I have been promoted 3 times during my 5 year tenure and could not have done this without managements support and my fellow colleagues around me.

Great company with amazing benefits

I have worked for this company for 8 months now and I have really enjoyed the work culture. They have good values and promote a good work life balance which is really important to me. The work I do is really varied and makes work interesting and fresh every day. Everyone at TTM Healthcare is really friendly, approachable and supportive and I enjoy coming into work every day.

Pros

Montly wellness days, extended lunch to attend the gym, good commission scheme and fresh fruit each week

Super!!!

Excellent agency to work for. I lead a team of dedicated recruiters who place nurses, managers and Directors into the NHS, Private Hospitals and Care Homes.

Pros

Passionate, Proactive and knowledgeable.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • TTM Healthcare
  • Manchester
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?