TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews in Ennis, County Clare

Enjoyable and rewarding

I very much so like working for TTM. I have had ample opportunity to develop in my role and have gained promotion within the organisation, which is exactly what was promised when I joined the company. It's a pleasure dealing with my colleagues internally and externally. I get great enjoyment out of helping others and myself achieve our true potential.

Pros

Office space is first class

Cons

N/a

Great Place to Work

The entire team at TTM Healthcare have been a pleasure to work with. Staff wellbeing and happiness are clearly to the forefront of all that they do. Plenty of benefits and supports throughout!

Pros

Lifestyle and wellness initiatives, development for staff

Official response from TTM Healthcare

23 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review!

regular hours

ttm are flexible with days you are available to work. they give you a full weeks work they provide training it provides you a regular working area you get paid weekly

Great Team and Workspace

Excellent company culture in place. The new offices are an incredible space and make it enjoyable coming to work every morning. Great culture with team nights out and recognition of high performers.

Pros

The office space, free coffee, people who work there

nice place to work

it a good place but the sheft is not that good the hours to work per week is to low but is good for some one that just stat working or for some one that is looking for a second job.

Fresh and fast growing company

A young and exciting company, thriving and lovely culture to work in. Lovely team of people and caring side to management, sorry to leave this company as really enjoyed working there

productive place to work

this is a great team to work for. they are very helpful in finding jobs that are available to you and your needs. there isn't fulltime work as it is a locum agency but it is very good for experience and opportunities. it is a great place to work if you

Hours not guaranteed each week.

Staff not very efficient. Very diificult yo speak to anyone regaring payroll. Only communicate via emsil regarding pay queries. Have a habit of double booking shifts.

Pros

Flexibld hours as snd when you wish

Cons

Hours not guaranteed for long term employment.

Good Company

Good company to work for and they look after their workers very well. The registration process was a little long but once resolved, everything has been well.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

The courses they provide us aren't free

Flexible for employees lifestyles

I have worked in various areas of social care through TTM which has helped me gain great experience in areas such as challenging behaviour, disabilities and with acquired brain injury services. The company is flexible around what hours you are available to work. I have been involved with good teams of professionals and have gained a lot of valuable training to further my learning and experience.

Pros

Great team morale

Cons

Sleepover shifts can be long

Good Work/Life Balance

I worked Night Duty Sleepovers 2/3 Nights per Week. I was the only carer on duty but I could contact senior staff if a problem arose. I enjoyed caring for the elderly but I was not employed directly only through an agency and there was always an issue of not being paid on time or left short in my wages.

Pros

work/life balance

Cons

no guarantee of permanency work being offered after 4 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement