TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Healthcare assistant - Newcastle

Very rewarding job but long 12 hour shifts. Hours are not guaranteed so one week you could be working 35 hours and the next there may be no shifts available that suit your requirements. Recruitment consultants are very abrupt, you are made to feel like a number and not an individual - little to no support from management. The recruitment process itself takes months (4 for me), the only training you will receive is a one day mandatory training course which merely tells you to use your common sense in the workplace. The £7.80 parking fee per shift eats into your wages, surely the company should be able to negotiate a permit for agency staff. When arriving on shift you will not be able to access the ward because you are not given a badge with a barcode, hence you will be dependent on other members of staff to let you onto wards, go to the toilet etc. which is extremely inconvenient. Holiday pay is supposedly included in your pay - I beg to differ. A large proportion of your wages will be deducted as evidenced in the remittance / payslip. If you’re looking for a flexible job then this may suit your needs but I would not advise solely working for TTM. Most of my colleagues work for another agency alongside this to boost their salaries and work guaranteed hours.

Pros

Rewarding job

Cons

Long 12 h/ shifts, £7.80 parking fee per shift, no barcode badge, deductions from wages

work

too many hurdles to work in a hospital, not enough private hours work, too much driving around for work running from one place to another without travel time allocated

very productive

A company that work over the top to bring solutions to healthcare industry. In my two years at TTm the staff were wonderful and helpfull. In the are of payroll I found the job to be very rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement