TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews for Healthcare AssociateReview this company
Healthcare Associate1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 61 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have started working in Newcastle with TTM Healthcare as an Agency staff Healthcare Assistant in July18 (now Feb19). My experience was excellent from the start. They were very supportive of my 1 months notice required. There is a big team of TTM colleagues working with me and I have to say after working with 3 previous agencies, TTM are the best. I have 36 hours every week which is what I want and I have more available to accept if I need extra cash. Weekly pay! Big bonus with a young family that constantly need something for school or sports!! :)
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 61 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about TTM Healthcare
- How much per hour for a support worker in NHS hospitals ?2 people answered
- Is it weekly pay?2 people answered
- What would you suggest TTM Healthcare management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at TTM Healthcare?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at TTM Healthcare?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work at TTM Healthcare each day?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at TTM Healthcare?One person answered
- Are doctors with anaesthesia experience and IMC regsitration eligible to work in Northern ireland
- What are the large deduction for on wages if it is advertised as £12 ph why are you actually not rec…
- Does ttm pay maternity leave