TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews for Social Worker

I have worked with TTM in the past and i enjoys most of my shifts very well and their allocation of shifts of excellent.

Very good healthcare provider. I will like to work with TTM in the future as a healthcare professional. Every day is different for everyone therefore as a social care worker i travel to same place of work most time. Their allocations is fair because once you are sent there and you are good in your duty there is possibility that you would there as a bank worker. Your weekly wages are sure.

Pros

Good

Enjoyable to work for . Could pick and choose your hours . Always plenty of shifts to pick up on and staff were very friendly and easy to approach over the phone

Official response from TTM Healthcare

27 April 2020
Thank you for the review - we are delighted to hear your positive feedback on your experience with us as part of our Agency team. Best wishes, Team ttm.

productive work place

I enjoy working for this company. It provides excellent support and many job opportunities. It is always up to date and extremely easy to contact the team if you need any help.

Great to work with

supervision of access, provide feedback on access and write up case notes for each access supervision, self awareness; the most enjoyable part is meeting with the children and engaging the children with one activity or the other.

Pros

direct work with children

Cons

no break for lunch

fun work place

It is always a fast paced and busy environment in the different locations of shifts however it is dynamic and interesting as you work with and meet different people daily.

Pros

good pay

Flexible for employees lifestyles

I have worked in various areas of social care through TTM which has helped me gain great experience in areas such as challenging behaviour, disabilities and with acquired brain injury services. The company is flexible around what hours you are available to work. I have been involved with good teams of professionals and have gained a lot of valuable training to further my learning and experience.

Pros

Great team morale

Cons

Sleepover shifts can be long

Agency work

Agency work. Travelling for work. Long shifts. Unsuitable conditions regarding maternity cover. Agency relief work comes with poor conditions for staff.

Pros

Ok pay

Cons

Long hours and no maternity package whatsoever

a good enough vibe but needs to develop and progress more

As above I was pleased to be working after college in Social Care but had to travel long distances and work long hours, although I begged them to place me local to where I live; they ignored me completely. I did 3 live nights in a row and was supposed to do a 4th and said no as I was completely wrecked and did not feel it was a good idea. I explained that I was too tired to do the 4th live night and would not give it my all if I had gone in and they did not have the right attitude and I had to really give out to them and explain that I had to look after myself - or I would not be able to give my all to the job. I thought they could have been more understanding.

Pros

xflexible hours

Cons

xlong hours

I enjoy the work from TTM

My day was working as a key worker to service users ensuring their needs were met on a daily basis. Food, hygiene and exercise were vital in their daily lives also to make them feel part of the community. The hardest part of the job was the challenging behaviour but as time goes by you learn how to deal with a situation and also building a strong relationship with the clients is vital.

Pros

Learning and taking trips with clients

Cons

Long hours sometimes at weekends but worth it

I have enjoyed the broad experience I have gained within the Brothers of Charity, Rehabcare and Daughters of Charity, added to my life skills gained.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTM Healthcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement