TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Pay & benefits reviews: Social Worker

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

I have worked with TTM in the past and i enjoys most of my shifts very well and their allocation of shifts of excellent.

Very good healthcare provider. I will like to work with TTM in the future as a healthcare professional. Every day is different for everyone therefore as a social care worker i travel to same place of work most time. Their allocations is fair because once you are sent there and you are good in your duty there is possibility that you would there as a bank worker. Your weekly wages are sure.

Agency work

Agency work. Travelling for work. Long shifts. Unsuitable conditions regarding maternity cover. Agency relief work comes with poor conditions for staff.

Pros

Ok pay

Cons

Long hours and no maternity package whatsoever

a good enough vibe but needs to develop and progress more

As above I was pleased to be working after college in Social Care but had to travel long distances and work long hours, although I begged them to place me local to where I live; they ignored me completely. I did 3 live nights in a row and was supposed to do a 4th and said no as I was completely wrecked and did not feel it was a good idea. I explained that I was too tired to do the 4th live night and would not give it my all if I had gone in and they did not have the right attitude and I had to really give out to them and explain that I had to look after myself - or I would not be able to give my all to the job. I thought they could have been more understanding.

Pros

xflexible hours

Cons

xlong hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTM Healthcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement