TTM Healthcare logo

TTM Healthcare Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Healthcare assistant - Newcastle

Very rewarding job but long 12 hour shifts. Hours are not guaranteed so one week you could be working 35 hours and the next there may be no shifts available that suit your requirements. Recruitment consultants are very abrupt, you are made to feel like a number and not an individual - little to no support from management. The recruitment process itself takes months (4 for me), the only training you will receive is a one day mandatory training course which merely tells you to use your common sense in the workplace. The £7.80 parking fee per shift eats into your wages, surely the company should be able to negotiate a permit for agency staff. When arriving on shift you will not be able to access the ward because you are not given a badge with a barcode, hence you will be dependent on other members of staff to let you onto wards, go to the toilet etc. which is extremely inconvenient. Holiday pay is supposedly included in your pay - I beg to differ. A large proportion of your wages will be deducted as evidenced in the remittance / payslip. If you’re looking for a flexible job then this may suit your needs but I would not advise solely working for TTM. Most of my colleagues work for another agency alongside this to boost their salaries and work guaranteed hours.

Pros

Rewarding job

Cons

Long 12 h/ shifts, £7.80 parking fee per shift, no barcode badge, deductions from wages

Great team

I have started working in Newcastle with TTM Healthcare as an Agency staff Healthcare Assistant in July18 (now Feb19). My experience was excellent from the start. They were very supportive of my 1 months notice required. There is a big team of TTM colleagues working with me and I have to say after working with 3 previous agencies, TTM are the best. I have 36 hours every week which is what I want and I have more available to accept if I need extra cash. Weekly pay! Big bonus with a young family that constantly need something for school or sports!! :)

Pros

paid weekly

'The Potential Within'

TTM Healthcare are a fabulous organisation to be a part of. Having been market leaders in the healthcare recruitment world for some time, the knowledge shared and support given is invaluable. TTM not only provide the foundations to become a successful consultant but offer many other benefits such as health and wellness days, amazing social media communications - such as a workplace Facebook and a fun social occasions.

Pros

Great working environment

Cons

My personal commute

Not a good company to work for

Flexible hrs complete rubbish. You work the hours they want you to work or you get none. Pay £11.50-£17 an hour minus not just your own tax and n.i but also holiday pay and there n.i. Then parking you mite as well be working for min wage. 1 day training very basic you have to train yourself on the job or continue to ask other staff and look like you are stupid. Office staff very nice when they want something and when you are first getting started which takes months but when you need anything they become very ignorant and no one seems to know anything, basically find out yourself. There is better companys out there.

Pros

Experience

Jobs at TTM Healthcare