TUI Group
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

TUI Group

TUI Group Employee Review

Secure and truly caring company

I worked as cabin crew and travel advisor in TUI and I was really looked after. Nothing was ever a problem. During Covid I was really well looked after , I was furloughed cabin crew and when furlough was coming to an end and there weren’t any demand for flights, TUI still kept me and I was put through secondment where I was moved to being a travel agent. They could have just let me go but they ensured my job was safe with them.

Pros

Amazing money as cabin crew.

Cons

Not so good money as Travel Consultant.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great

Would recommend working here. Really enjoyed my time here and would work again Great airline and super amazing colleagues. Lovely uniform and perks for all

Pros

Wage

Cons

Early start
Same role

Ok to work for no progression

An ok place to work for. Colleagues are nice but there is no progression it’s just how long you have been there to be promoted. Job is the same day in day out afterwards.
Same location

Great company

Tui is a Good company to work for great benefits giving you great chance to travel with them and learn the product. Loads of opportunities to progress within the company with great support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TUI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare TUI Group with

Learn about TUI Group in popular locations

• TUI Group
  • Secure and truly caring company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?