Turner

Turner Employee Reviews

Happy colleagues. Made some good friends there .Most people were nice and helpful with my tasks and queries. Most are approachable and willing to assist.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Some cliques make it hard to make friends
This company was not bad to work for,good work mates made the job. Place could do with a good clean The work was not to hard for my skills and their was plenty of work to do. The workshop could do with a good clean as it was quite dirty due to the type of work that was taking place.
Great company for a good work life balance. Everyone is extremely friendly and very welcoming. Managers are very open and supportive with all staff. Pretty generous with salaries.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Huge company
i was happy in my job found my routine fairly easy found the people i was working with were helpfull my boss was lovely i got on with my job fairly easy .
Pros
all eqwitment was thare
Cons
Easy going n flexible working hours, understanding and helping people, work was not pleasant but barable would go back working there again if available position
I would recommend this company, nice environment, the staff are friendly, needs some improvement regarding management, but overall a nice place to work
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Manager not much prepared
There was a great team spirit in my area of Turner UK, ad sales. Turner offered its employees a great level of security and peace of mind (lot's of work life balance).
Pros
Team spirit, unique product offering in the UK TV market, work life balance and security.
Cons
Lack of diversification in the UK youth market (TV heavy) and too much red tape.
I would say the over all company need to rethink how they treat staff with poorly children. The management team I worked under was Like they had also just walked into the job. Wasn't very welcoming.
Excellent company and very skilled staff. Turner is a very diverse comapny to work for and everyday was different, this is down to all of the different divisions that Turner have.
Great place to work, plenty of work perks for example summer Fridays and free screenings. Work is fine, with lots of things to work on.
Pros
Summer Fridays
Friendly teams, organised workflow and a great atmosphere for self development. Although I was only at Turner for two months, I had a great time and would recommend it to anyone.
A great place to work with friendly co workers and hard working management. I learned a lot about the international and domestic business.
it was only a part time evening job at the hp office,but staff was very friendly,fun to work with and I completely enjoyed it.Shame it was to far away to travel for just a few hours per day,so I had to leave
Learned the fundamentals of management accounting, finance reporting and control. Reported into Management Accountant on inter-company accounts and monthly reviews
My brief time at Turner Broadcasting over the two periods of employment led me to become more employment minded, putting my education into practice. A great experience allowing me to gain a better understanding within this field.
Challenging yet rewarding. relaxed and creative. Learned how to work on many projects from theme rides to a tee shirt. People are very nice.
I work with some fantastic people and the day to day job is fun and rewarding, however it can sometimes be challenging due to the company structure. I would like more accountability to really drive the areas of my business.
Pros
great people
Cons
long commute
Good place to work untill i took part in a tupe, really had a good time, learnt a very great deal
Pros
good boss
Cons
bad tupe
I have currently been working as a cashier for Turner Broadcasting. My day to day duties include downloading a daily bankstatement from four different banks.Allocating all payment receivedBanking chquesMaintance worksheetsUpdating spreadsheetsI have been enjoying my role as cashier and I have learned a lot but I now feel I want to move forward with my career.I am a very hard working person.