Turner

Turner Job security & advancement reviews

Great company for a good work life balance. Everyone is extremely friendly and very welcoming. Managers are very open and supportive with all staff. Pretty generous with salaries.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Huge company
There was a great team spirit in my area of Turner UK, ad sales. Turner offered its employees a great level of security and peace of mind (lot's of work life balance).
Pros
Team spirit, unique product offering in the UK TV market, work life balance and security.
Cons
Lack of diversification in the UK youth market (TV heavy) and too much red tape.
Excellent company and very skilled staff. Turner is a very diverse comapny to work for and everyday was different, this is down to all of the different divisions that Turner have.
Friendly teams, organised workflow and a great atmosphere for self development. Although I was only at Turner for two months, I had a great time and would recommend it to anyone.
My brief time at Turner Broadcasting over the two periods of employment led me to become more employment minded, putting my education into practice. A great experience allowing me to gain a better understanding within this field.
I have currently been working as a cashier for Turner Broadcasting. My day to day duties include downloading a daily bankstatement from four different banks.Allocating all payment receivedBanking chquesMaintance worksheetsUpdating spreadsheetsI have been enjoying my role as cashier and I have learned a lot but I now feel I want to move forward with my career.I am a very hard working person.