Turner

Turner Pay & benefits reviews

Having to work under pressure because the job is tight with money but it is a rewarding place to work been there seven years and have enjoyed my time here. If you want a job that challenges you this is the price to work.
Pros
Vacation paid holidays
Cons
Health care could be better
Horrible, unappreciative security managers. Illetrate, uneductated, with no management skills whatsoever! Clearly hired based on white privilege! Giving Turner a very bad image! No sense of direction, no work life balance. Security managers are absolute unprofessional/uneducated bullies! Security Officers are quitting everyday! What a shame !
Benefits
Cons
Horrible Security Managers
Been a year and have not got a raise and ask to do a Forman job with out the Pay and nothing to show for it They Management brings in all their friends and don’t Hold them accountable
Great company to work for great benifits learned a lot from some great people kinda hard to get into u gotta no someone but other than that and amazing company that will get u far in whatever it is your trying to do great after work Programs for welding pipe fitting
They pay less than anybody and want to work you like your top paid. Don’t like to work with them if I can help it. Supervision doesn’t seem to care about their people at all compared to some other’s companies.
Internship was amazing. They provided us with necessary resources to complete our internship. The compensation was great. Would definitely work there again.
Pretty stagnant, keep your down, stay to yourself environment. Well, within Finance department. The pros are flexibility and work/life balance. Great 401k program. Positions are being outsourced since acquisition.
Overall I enjoyed working with this company and would be willing to return for the right situation and salary. I miss miss the people I worked with the most.
Loved working at Turner. Opportunity obtain excellent skills Media. Loved the team, culture, and employee resources. Positive and energetic attitude across all units. Great mentor program. Great benefits.
Great Benefits, Perks, Office amenities, Education, slow career advancement. A lot of tools for your to use if you want to learn another skills. Overall the best in Benefits and Perks!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Turner?
I worked as a hole watch / fire watch and felt the compensation was good but as a janitor I felt like the pay wasn't. Would work for them again in different roles.
Good jobs good work places good people to work for never had any problems they also willing to help u better your life by sending you to school to get a trade
Turner is a good place to work. They give you great benefits, free parking, and some perks. You have a great opportunity to move to different areas with in the company.
Pros
Free parking, good benefits
Cons
Traffic, Have to work weekends.
This is a place where everyone is smart - even cafeteria workers. I actually looked forward to coming to work being in the office. Very lively working at CNN Center in Atlanta.
Pros
Free tickets to Hawks and Braves games.
Cons
Business constantly changing you weren't sure if your department would be around. Low pay
Loved my job I had a Turner. I started with the MGM files, and ended up being the middle man between business stationery and the printer. I also was able to be in charge of the Thrasher and Hawks printing tickets. I was able to telecommute as well which made it most enjoyable with a infant.
Pros
Great work environemt and benefits
Cons
Long drive
I can write a 5 page paper criticizing how Turner operates currently, especially in the ABS (accounting business services). Ever since AT&T came into the picture, Turner has not been the same company it once was. There have been layoffs happening left and right, and people leaving the company 4 or 5 at a time. We have a high turnover rate and it's been happening since 2014. Turner has this initiative called "Turner 2020", and it laid off a bunch of people and is still in the process of laying people off. There are 3 groups within ABS and I do not want to get into specifics for fear of being identified. They will offer you 10 WFH (work from home) days a month, but good luck getting to use WFH once a month. Management will make you feel guilty for using PTO (paid time off) or WFH. They may even use it against you in the future, depending. Management and upper management also frequently throws you under the bus whenever possible, they 'never' have your back. Always looking for an excuse to write down and potentially use against you in the future. Everyone who I've spoken to that left Turner had this experience. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I definitely see it in our team most frequently. It's extremely toxic. The problems are stemming from upper management and trickling down to everyone else, so unless upper management is replaced, nothing will change. Also, I have been informed by multiple people that Turner's HR will automatically side with upper management, regardless of any evidence provided. HR's interest is in protecting the company and upper management. Experienced - more...
Pros
Gaining thicker skin in a toxic work environment. Turner looks good on your resume for sure, working at a well known company.
Cons
Too many to count unfortunately.
I have really enjoyed my time at Turner. I would recommend more progressive thinking culture and training for management. Encourage the mavericks and reward them with valuable incentives.
Cons
healthcare, 401K
Grandes beneficios sociales. Buen ambiente general.
Pros
Seguro MĂ©dico Privado, Bonus, Cheques restaurante
Turner Broadcasting is a great place to work. They offer a competitive benefits package as well as 401k. There are some additional benefits such as discounts to various vendors.
Gosto de trabalhar. Fazia o papel de repórter cinematográfico e editor de imagens na esfera do futebol. Problema era passar 3 meses sem receber pagamento.
Pros
Função exercida
Cons
Atraso de pagamento
Turner provided me with a good salary and benefits, I cannot complaint. But after more than 14 years working at corporate I had to make a change, its just not for me.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Little advancement unless you are part of the "in crowd" or a man.