Turner

Turner Work-life balance reviews

Happy colleagues. Made some good friends there .Most people were nice and helpful with my tasks and queries. Most are approachable and willing to assist.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Some cliques make it hard to make friends
Great company for a good work life balance. Everyone is extremely friendly and very welcoming. Managers are very open and supportive with all staff. Pretty generous with salaries.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Huge company
i was happy in my job found my routine fairly easy found the people i was working with were helpfull my boss was lovely i got on with my job fairly easy .
Pros
all eqwitment was thare
Cons
There was a great team spirit in my area of Turner UK, ad sales. Turner offered its employees a great level of security and peace of mind (lot's of work life balance).
Pros
Team spirit, unique product offering in the UK TV market, work life balance and security.
Cons
Lack of diversification in the UK youth market (TV heavy) and too much red tape.
Excellent company and very skilled staff. Turner is a very diverse comapny to work for and everyday was different, this is down to all of the different divisions that Turner have.
Great place to work, plenty of work perks for example summer Fridays and free screenings. Work is fine, with lots of things to work on.
Pros
Summer Fridays