Turnitin, Llc

Turnitin, Llc Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom3 reviews

Good culture - poor progression

Overall a great company. The progression is slightly limited (or it was at the time) But i think this was mostly circumstantial as now the management team has totally changed from the top down.

Pros

Office culture

Cons

progression

Awful

The first 12 months was great. No complaints at all, apart from the salary for how much work you actually do, doesn’t really match. It should be higher. The last few months at Turnitin were an absolute nightmare. If you’re not in the inner circle of managers/employees then you won’t get anywhere. I had to take compassionate leave, and was accused of making it up. Have all the certificates etc, they wanted to bring me in for a disciplinary. But I couldn’t return knowing I’d been accused of sick things… Felt like I was going through the grieving process again, it had a massive impact on my mental health, and put me in an incredibly dark place. Just absolutely astounded and gutted than anyone can treat someone like that. I’ve no idea how on earth they expected me to return should I have attended the disciplinary… I don’t think anyone would have. Heartbreaking as it started out so well, but ultimately, their true colours came out in the end.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

How they treat you.

Insights into Turnitin, Llc

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

A great place to be a developer, good opportunities to progress your career and learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Turnitin, Llc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement