TVS Supply Chain Solutions North America, Inc.

TVS Supply Chain Solutions North America, Inc. Employee Reviews

Bicester is a branch and therefore you are 200 miles from the head office, currently relocating to Banbury, its just a job to do your work and take the money and go home, to get on with the rest of your life. prospects not great as no where to get promoted to, unless you want to relocate,
Pros
no overtime or extra hours
Cons
most warehouse staff are temps and don't know their jobs
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Not a nice environment to work in at all. Management are not very nice or very understanding of how much hard work you put into your job baring in mind the wage is not reflective in this. Very very stressful place to work.HR are not trustworthy, HR would tell other employees about private matters which should not happen! But nothing would ever get done because they are a clique. I really would not recommend this work environment.
Pros
Early finish on a Friday....
I would avoid working for this employer. You have to work hard for low wages. This is a place where your face has to fit in. It's racist As well. A sack place. You can be in then the next minute your out. The management are bast Ards.
Cons
Started well for a couple of months but then management changed and the office environment quickly became toxic with manager bullying and making staff feel awkward. Numerous staff were bullied out of the company, after which the manager would often openly talk badly about them and other previous staff. Also openly refused to hire men when replacing staff, stating that we did not need men around the office. But when lots of heavy lifting work came up comments were made that we needed a man in the office. Management often ignored ideas that were given when looking at ways to improve processes. Found that once they had their idea we were not allowed to offer input, even though the manager was mainly based off-site and did not help nor understand the basic day to day activities of our office. This often made processes longer and unnecessarily more complicated. On one occasion where I offered my input, I was pulled out of the room and told it was "not my place to question things". I often had to cover multiple roles within the office, out of my pay grade. I was asked to cover the supervisory role and tasks for 6+ months, for which was told I would receive a bonus or a temporary pay rise. This never turned up and I received no thanks. In fact, I was told to continue the tasks on top of my own role and all the extra work I was expected to do. I kept track of the hours I worked and always found I was working more hours than I was contracted, which was never reflected in wages. This was mentioned to management but was met with annoyance that I was working more than I should - more...
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Bullying from management, Little to no support, No training, blame culture
Management generally do not value their staff, creating high turnover of staff putting extra pressure on remaining staff. Dissatisfied suppliers and customers adding to the work pressures and stress. On the plus side the teams are a great bunch of professionals doing their best to succeed despite the poor management.
I have worked for TVS for around 7 years and I have enjoyed my time here. Over the last 7 years I have developed within my role and have gained valuable experience within my field. TVS have also funded my professional qualification and upon completion, my hard work and dedication resulted in a promotion. I truly believe if you work hard your efforts will be rewarded. Overall TVS (Chorley) is a great place to work, although it is a big company is still retains is family feel culture. People are really friendly and truly enjoy working for TVS.
The job itself is ok if you didn’t have to take on a heavier load every time someone resigns (and this happens regularly) The only thing I would recommend is that you don’t try this place at all unles you are desperately needing a job with no career advancement and don’t mind doing a load of other people’s work with no appreciation or gratitude. Very unprofessional place where nothing is kept personal, your objectives are to complete an employee survey despite the fact it’s meant to be anonymous and self voluntary - all in all a very unhappy environment.
Pros
Distance to home, the good colleagues/old Line Manager
Cons
No career advancement, low pay for what your job is in the end, poor management
Loved the job but the infrastructure is all messed up. HR has no real authority or accountability and will allow certain managers to get rid of you if your face doesn't fit. Lots of my former colleagues have left. This is why they are advertising. You will be trampled on while the egos head for the top. If you stay, make sure you have the right 'local' union membership. Otherwise you are wasting your money.