UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom34 reviews

Forward thinking employer

I've been here a year and half now and this business is leading from the front of it's industry. Constantly developing new markets to migrate into to strengthen security and profitability, while having their staffs interests at heart which is shown in their commission schemes and the four day working week.

Pros

Four day working week

Cons

The office needs aircon

Great place to work and financially the most rewarding place I've worked

If you put the work in and work hard you are rewarded both financially and progressively to reflect this. DBS has given me financial freedom! If you aren't shy of hard work, take the jump and watch your life change.

Insights into UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Support from manager

Great environment with with a great salary and benefits.

DBS is a great place to work at, its a challenging environment with great benefits and rewards for hitting targets etc.. and especially for over achieving.There is a lot of room for progression and you will always be given great opportunities if you stick in and work hard.10/10 great place and I enjoy coming to work!

Great fun and learn a lot from other members of staff

Very modern workplace with a great support structure to help you progress within your field. Management and other members of staff are always on hand to help with any issues you face and make you feel comfortable instantly.Haven't looked back since joining nearly two years ago!

Productive and Fun Workplace

Fantastic environment to work in, full focus on the customers and ensuring they are in the best position for the future. would recommend one hundred percent

Pros

Great environment and hours

Great company to work

direct business solutions is an amazing company to work for, i highly advise moving over!! you receive a very competitive salary as well as an amazing commission structure.

Pros

amazing incentives and salary's

Great place to work for anyone who is determined to succeed

Day to day is very relaxed, but you are expected to work hard.Management are always there to help, whether you be on their team or not.Workplace culture is very relaxed and everyone gets on with each other.For those new to the industry, for as long as you put the hard work in, listen to management and realise the opportunity you've been given, you can succeed in here. The most enjoyable part of the job is the success and seeing other peoples success. The money is LIFE CHANGING.

Excellent Place to Work

Super place to work, lovely people and great working environment.The working hours are very good and there are incentives to encourage you to work hard too.I can honestly say it is the best decision I have made in recent years joining DBS.

Pros

If you show promise they will nurture you to your full potential

Cons

Fast paced environment, not for everyone

Not a place for a female

Just steer clear of this place, it’s not normal , lots of pressure and stress and not paid enough for all the suffering, any commissions made will have to be paid back if the top boss says so

Best job

Best job i have ever had, changed my life, best commission in industry, fast paced, competitive yet everyone around is willing to help as long as you are willing to put the work in.

Pros

Commission, Salary, Environment, Fun

Cons

I don't feel like I'm coming to work

Working at Uk Direct Business Solutions does not feel like I'm coming to work, the atmosphere is so relaxed and you literally have the ability to change your life if you're willing to put the work in, after working at DBS since August, I've been able to pay off my car as well as gather the money for a deposit on a house. The management are constantly looking to help you progress into roles that open more opportunities to allow you progress and not only earn more money but build a career path.If you're unsure about where you currently work or you're unhappy, DBS is the place for you.

Pros

Relaxed Environment, Excellent Career Progression, Excellent Commission Structure, Great Working Hours

Great place to achieve your goals

Absolutely chuffed to bitsShould have joined them before as I was working for a competitor and I was unhappy Management are great very supportiveTraining is first classExpect to become betterBelieve in yourselfMake it happen

Pros

Treated like an adult

Cons

You want to work outside normal hours

great environment to work in, can be stressful and fast paced however it is very rewarding when successful!

overall DBS is a great place to work, definitely the best job i have had to date. fun/competitve environment to work in. the managers i have worked with have all been decent people and more than happy to help.

Pros

commission

Cons

lack of places nearvy for dinner, half an hour doesnt seem long enough for a dinner if you choose to leave site, as there isnt much option.

Personally best place i've worked at.

UK Direct Business Solutions is hands down the best place I have ever worked. I was very skeptical about making the jump at first but I wish I had made it sooner. The staff here are incredibly welcoming, and that goes from the Directors, to the Ops, right to my team.The atmosphere is incredible and the incentives that are rolled out are second to none. the salary offered is great, along with the salary matrix to keep rewarding you as the more you progress, and that's before I even mention the commission. Once you come over and get a taste of the commission you will not be wanting to move anywhere again. The only company I know that don't change caveats or move "goal posts" to suit the company. Any changes are always in favour of us!

Pros

Commission, Salary, The People, Incentives, Close to home

Cons

wish I started with DBS earlier in my career

An amazing place to work

Work hard and you are very well valued and well paid - especially compared to other competitors in the industry locally. A great sense of hard working culture with outstanding results consistently.

Pros

Free tea and coffee, fruit and breakfast options

Cons

Not on all bus routes

Do not recommend

Definitely the worst job I've ever had. Staff are supportive in training, and treat the workplace like its a playground to make you feel relaxed. As soon as you've passed your training there's no support at all. Managers only favor the top performer in the team, and everyone else is invisible. It's no wonder their turnaround of staff is so constant when they put no care, effort, or support into their existing staff members. A playground full of egos, and unsupportive staff. Terrible

Awful place to work

In training this job is made to seem all fun and games and being on the floor would be a big laugh full of support. The management is absolutely shocking, the managers care about nothing but lining their own pockets and if you weren’t in the top 2 performers on your team you may as well be invisible. You’re pulled in and out of meetings threatening your job if you aren’t performing to the top standard and bringing in thousands in commissions. The overall managements are just as bad, the managers and the directors even some closers make everyone else feel belittled and small like they’re more important. The ‘progression’ in this place depends on how friendly you are with the directors rather than being based on talent. AVOID

Pros

Good commission scheme

Cons

Everything else

Fast Paced, Competitive and Rewarding

I have worked at DBS since October and have made many friends here, I do enjoy coming to work. There are big rewards but cash and other, but you must put the work in. The job role as an energy analyst can be stressful and repetitive, but it is also fun if you make it fun and have the right attitude. Training was good but I felt for some people could be worked on to help them transition into the role. Management are fair and experienced, and are always there if you need any aid. Overall I would recommend DBS to anyone who has the motivation and drive to succeed and work hard, as the rewards show. I look forward to see what has to come with DBS.

Pros

Cash rewards, fun environment, aid from management.

Cons

Repetitive.

fun place to work. My results were impressive relative to KPIs. i felt intimidated by the ops and his attitude towards me

As DBS were not willing to support me regarding school runs they advised being 3 minutes late 3 times in 2 weeks as a direct result of juggling school runs as a single father the only reason i was 3 minute late on these occasions, add this to the fact I use public transport i felt more understanding would have been apt considering these factors have other similar situations. i would assume, there are staff with child commitment that will have support

Pros

Great, atmosphere, among agents

Cons

An ops manager at the time was intimidating and openly rude, bad practice promoted often, made to feel intentionally inferior by then ops manager

Read your contract

Went for an interview, which was a sit down and laugh. Interview stress kicked in while dressed in a suit, the interviewer relaxed in his jeans.Had a look around and first impressions were good. Loads of incentives etc. Read the contract and nearly fell into their foam pit laughing. Needless to say, I turned down the job and would strongly recommend anyone considering this place, to read the contract.....

Pros

On the surface looks amazing

Cons

Contract suggest they take all you earn + a bit more

Terrible

Awful management. Good bonus/pay scheme but thats about it, it's like workingin a pre-school yard at times. full of males with ego's who act like kids. not for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement