UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

Analyst6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

staffenvironmentgreatworkhourworkingmanagementjob

Fast Paced, Competitive and Rewarding

I have worked at DBS since October and have made many friends here, I do enjoy coming to work. There are big rewards but cash and other, but you must put the work in. The job role as an energy analyst can be stressful and repetitive, but it is also fun if you make it fun and have the right attitude. Training was good but I felt for some people could be worked on to help them transition into the role. Management are fair and experienced, and are always there if you need any aid. Overall I would recommend DBS to anyone who has the motivation and drive to succeed and work hard, as the rewards show. I look forward to see what has to come with DBS.

Pros

Cash rewards, fun environment, aid from management.

Cons

Repetitive.

Excellent Place to Work

Super place to work, lovely people and great working environment.The working hours are very good and there are incentives to encourage you to work hard too.I can honestly say it is the best decision I have made in recent years joining DBS.

Pros

If you show promise they will nurture you to your full potential

Cons

Fast paced environment, not for everyone

Insights into UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Do not recommend

Definitely the worst job I've ever had. Staff are supportive in training, and treat the workplace like its a playground to make you feel relaxed. As soon as you've passed your training there's no support at all. Managers only favor the top performer in the team, and everyone else is invisible. It's no wonder their turnaround of staff is so constant when they put no care, effort, or support into their existing staff members. A playground full of egos, and unsupportive staff. Terrible

Awful place to work

In training this job is made to seem all fun and games and being on the floor would be a big laugh full of support. The management is absolutely shocking, the managers care about nothing but lining their own pockets and if you weren’t in the top 2 performers on your team you may as well be invisible. You’re pulled in and out of meetings threatening your job if you aren’t performing to the top standard and bringing in thousands in commissions. The overall managements are just as bad, the managers and the directors even some closers make everyone else feel belittled and small like they’re more important. The ‘progression’ in this place depends on how friendly you are with the directors rather than being based on talent. AVOID

Pros

Good commission scheme

Cons

Everything else

Productive and fun workplace

Very good place to work- highly reccomend. has a great bonus structure, and wonderrful staff and managers. great working hours, and you get looked after with extra incentives constantly on the go.

Really good team spirit

If you are target driven and can hit your targets this is a brilliant company to work for , the work life balance is brilliant with no weekend work, and lots of incentives to hit targets. The hardest part of the job is the amount of rejection on the phone but if you can take that and bounce back you will fit right in.Most enjoyable is the camaraderie between colleagues, who are willing to laugh at themselves as well as others.

Pros

Free Fruit/ tea/ coffee etc

Cons

non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd with

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd reviews by location

Learn about UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?