UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews for Energy Consultant

Energy Consultant3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

staffenvironmentgreatworkhourworkingmanagementjob

great environment to work in, can be stressful and fast paced however it is very rewarding when successful!

overall DBS is a great place to work, definitely the best job i have had to date. fun/competitve environment to work in. the managers i have worked with have all been decent people and more than happy to help.

Pros

commission

Cons

lack of places nearvy for dinner, half an hour doesnt seem long enough for a dinner if you choose to leave site, as there isnt much option.

Great company to work

direct business solutions is an amazing company to work for, i highly advise moving over!! you receive a very competitive salary as well as an amazing commission structure.

Pros

amazing incentives and salary's

Insights into UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

I don't feel like I'm coming to work

Working at Uk Direct Business Solutions does not feel like I'm coming to work, the atmosphere is so relaxed and you literally have the ability to change your life if you're willing to put the work in, after working at DBS since August, I've been able to pay off my car as well as gather the money for a deposit on a house. The management are constantly looking to help you progress into roles that open more opportunities to allow you progress and not only earn more money but build a career path.If you're unsure about where you currently work or you're unhappy, DBS is the place for you.

Pros

Relaxed Environment, Excellent Career Progression, Excellent Commission Structure, Great Working Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd with

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd reviews by location

Learn about UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd in popular locations

• UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd
  • Energy Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?