UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd logo
UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews for Lead Generation Specialist

4.2
Work-life balance

fun place to work. My results were impressive relative to KPIs. i felt intimidated by the ops and his attitude towards me

As DBS were not willing to support me regarding school runs they advised being 3 minutes late 3 times in 2 weeks as a direct result of juggling school runs as a single father the only reason i was 3 minute late on these occasions, add this to the fact I use public transport i felt more understanding would have been apt considering these factors have other similar situations. i would assume, there are staff with child commitment that will have support

Pros

Great, atmosphere, among agents

Cons

An ops manager at the time was intimidating and openly rude, bad practice promoted often, made to feel intentionally inferior by then ops manager

You get back, what you put in.

I applied for this job because of the life changing amounts of money you can earn in commission but my life changed the day i walked through the door. The directors have thought of literally everything to make it a nice environment and its reflected in the staff. There are targets, as with any sales roles but management will help in anyway they can as will anyone else on the floor. There's always good banter which makes the days fly by and with early finishes as well, it doesn't feel like work. Everyone wants a job like this, so it is pretty competitive but 100% worth it.

Pros

everyone is lovely, the money, work/life balance

Cons

Demanding position but lots of on site training to help you. Very good rewards for success.

Demanding position but lots of on site training beforehand and during work. Great rewards for success. Some great activities during the working day including early finishes for company hitting target.

Fantasic place to work!!!

Love working here as lead gen,so much support from everyone Bonus is unbeatable in the northeast.. Everyone has been in my shoes as a lead gen so no one this there better then you, Look forward to coming into work everyday which is something I can say ive never done before.

Great staff and lots of support to drive your sales careers forward. Its refreshing to work for people who want you to do well and your more than just a number. The directors get involved and are seen daily and have a laugh with you.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement