UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Management reviews

I have worked at DBS since October and have made many friends here, I do enjoy coming to work. There are big rewards but cash and other, but you must put the work in. The job role as an energy analyst can be stressful and repetitive, but it is also fun if you make it fun and have the right attitude. Training was good but I felt for some people could be worked on to help them transition into the role. Management are fair and experienced, and are always there if you need any aid. Overall I would recommend DBS to anyone who has the motivation and drive to succeed and work hard, as the rewards show. I look forward to see what has to come with DBS.
Pros
Cash rewards, fun environment, aid from management.
Cons
Repetitive.
In training this job is made to seem all fun and games and being on the floor would be a big laugh full of support. The management is absolutely shocking, the managers care about nothing but lining their own pockets and if you weren’t in the top 2 performers on your team you may as well be invisible. You’re pulled in and out of meetings threatening your job if you aren’t performing to the top standard and bringing in thousands in commissions. The overall managements are just as bad, the managers and the directors even some closers make everyone else feel belittled and small like they’re more important. The ‘progression’ in this place depends on how friendly you are with the directors rather than being based on talent. AVOID
Pros
Good commission scheme
Cons
Everything else
Went for an interview, which was a sit down and laugh. Interview stress kicked in while dressed in a suit, the interviewer relaxed in his jeans.Had a look around and first impressions were good. Loads of incentives etc. Read the contract and nearly fell into their foam pit laughing. Needless to say, I turned down the job and would strongly recommend anyone considering this place, to read the contract.....
Pros
On the surface looks amazing
Cons
Contract suggest they take all you earn + a bit more
Awful management. Good bonus/pay scheme but thats about it, it's like workingin a pre-school yard at times. full of males with ego's who act like kids. not for everyone.
I applied for this job because of the life changing amounts of money you can earn in commission but my life changed the day i walked through the door. The directors have thought of literally everything to make it a nice environment and its reflected in the staff. There are targets, as with any sales roles but management will help in anyway they can as will anyone else on the floor. There's always good banter which makes the days fly by and with early finishes as well, it doesn't feel like work. Everyone wants a job like this, so it is pretty competitive but 100% worth it.
Pros
everyone is lovely, the money, work/life balance
Cons
Well well we’ll ... senior management (and I’m talking not just team managers but the actual Directors) will fully shout and sweat at staff belittling them in front of the entire sales department.