UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd

UK Direct Business Solutions Ltd Work-life balance reviews

I have worked at DBS since October and have made many friends here, I do enjoy coming to work. There are big rewards but cash and other, but you must put the work in. The job role as an energy analyst can be stressful and repetitive, but it is also fun if you make it fun and have the right attitude. Training was good but I felt for some people could be worked on to help them transition into the role. Management are fair and experienced, and are always there if you need any aid. Overall I would recommend DBS to anyone who has the motivation and drive to succeed and work hard, as the rewards show. I look forward to see what has to come with DBS.
Pros
Cash rewards, fun environment, aid from management.
Cons
Repetitive.
I applied for this job because of the life changing amounts of money you can earn in commission but my life changed the day i walked through the door. The directors have thought of literally everything to make it a nice environment and its reflected in the staff. There are targets, as with any sales roles but management will help in anyway they can as will anyone else on the floor. There's always good banter which makes the days fly by and with early finishes as well, it doesn't feel like work. Everyone wants a job like this, so it is pretty competitive but 100% worth it.
Pros
everyone is lovely, the money, work/life balance
Cons
If you're prepared to put the work in and prove yourself the rewards can be substantial. Supportive learning environment with strong work-life balance.
Pros
Amazing benefits (health and dental), socials and fast-paced, fun and supportive work environment.
Cons
Can be stressful as target driven.
If you are target driven and can hit your targets this is a brilliant company to work for , the work life balance is brilliant with no weekend work, and lots of incentives to hit targets. The hardest part of the job is the amount of rejection on the phone but if you can take that and bounce back you will fit right in.Most enjoyable is the camaraderie between colleagues, who are willing to laugh at themselves as well as others.
Pros
Free Fruit/ tea/ coffee etc
Cons
non
Demanding position but lots of on site training beforehand and during work. Great rewards for success. Some great activities during the working day including early finishes for company hitting target.
Fast paced sales atmosphere where the days fly over (especially with the 4:30pm finishes everyday) and the rewards are plentiful. Life changing commission structure and excellent career progression opportunities. A business where hard work and talent are recognised and rewarded. The owners genuinely care about the staff and go out of their way to make sure everyone is happy and enjoying work. The industry can be tough at times but if you come in and work hard you can pick the career path you wish to go down.
Love working here as lead gen,so much support from everyone Bonus is unbeatable in the northeast.. Everyone has been in my shoes as a lead gen so no one this there better then you, Look forward to coming into work everyday which is something I can say ive never done before.
Great staff and lots of support to drive your sales careers forward. Its refreshing to work for people who want you to do well and your more than just a number. The directors get involved and are seen daily and have a laugh with you.
A constantly evolving working environment, where every day is different. From the 8:30am start to the 4:30pm finish every is always positive and friendly throughout their working day. I have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in my time within Direct Business Solutions. this has been achieved by ongoing training, coaching and mentoring from staff at all levels. The first company where I have ever seen the directors get involved in all areas of the business. Who have put so much time and effort into staff and the business itself. Work life balance is amazing with a Monday-Friday work pattern working no weekends or Bank Holidays, and getting the Christmas week off.
Pros
Great basic wage available, Great Commision Sturcture, Free Tuck Shop, Great Hours, Suppotive Staff, Great Environment