UK Recruiting Ltd

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and

During the uncertain times of 2020, the fact that I've found a new job was a miracle. I've found myself in a friendly team where the managers are so kind and supportive. I love working at UKR

productive and good job

If you don't have a job, call them, I am sure they will find a job for you quickly. They have a word, what they promise you , that you will receive, not penny less.

From Concept to Creation

Typical day at work - Sometimes its was quite and sometimes its was busy. The important think is to balance the both and adapt yourself with situations. What you learned - managing the work, team work, leadership, communication, dedication and commitment, problem solving, ITManagement - In the beginning system required attention, with the help of team work, control and procedures were put in place and everything was well planned and organised. Workplace culture - Everybody was friendly and assisted each other. We all worked hard and enjoyed it afterwards. The hardest part of the job - I will have to say decision making. The most enjoyable part of the job - When accounts was balance with zero difference.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UK Recruiting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement