UPS logo

UPS Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Found 494 reviews matching the searchSee all 45,056 reviews

Workplace

Good energy but very stressful if you cannot catch on quick enough. Met a lot of good people and learnt a lot about the logistics industry. I now have skills that can enable me to apply for logistic roles.

Pros

Meet good people

Cons

Rubbish management

Great. Keeps you fit.

I did seasonal work but would love to work full time in some capacity. I was a drivers helper but would happily do other roles if that role was not required at that time. Maintenance. Cleaning. Anything.

Pros

Keep fit. Don't have a chance to get bored.

One of the best company for delivery drivers.

Demanding job with a heavy workload but the top company to work for as a delivery driver.The workload is the biggest struggle, but you are well paid for this.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Heavy worklead

Fast paced and fun

I thoroughly enjoyed working for ups the staff are great and really friendly, the work environment is very fast paced but organised so integrating isn’t hard, the pay is amazing and overall the job is great and can be a very fruitful experience if you have the right attitude about it

Ανταγωνιστικό περιβάλλον

Αξιόλογη μισθοδοσία ευέλικτο πρόγραμμα συναδελφική αλληλεγγύη

Pros

Σύνεργασια

Cons

Ευέλικτο ωράριο

Work hard and pay well

Long hours but well paid. The management nesd you around when you are in the depo.Extra rewards are promised but it is rare they are given out, unless you are a favoured driver.

Pros

Well paid

Cons

Long hours and poor management

Haven't got paid

I was working for them at the beginning of year 2021. I left after a week because the hours didn't work for me. I am still chasing my money for the hours I worked.

Parcel sorter

Great job well organized worked there since January on going work been paid every friday staff are helpful message everybody every day never been messed about

Very easy and straight forward jobs.

The things that let this company down are the way that it is ran and the biggest issue of all which find appalling is almost every month people have their wages messed up and are underpaid. They have a sorry excuse of a payroll company that constantly underpay and mess people’s wages up which is totally unacceptable for such a notorious professional company and puts people in very bad financial positions in some cases 1 of them being myself so I wouldn’t trust to be paid correctly every month. Thought it would be helpful for people that are thinking of applying here as I wouldn’t want this to happen to them

Pros

Double rate on bank holiday shifts

Cons

Have to work Sunday's and bank holidays

No work life balance

Monday to Friday UPS expect you to deliver everything they give you, due to the large amount this usually means you’ll be working long hours. Expect to be rushed off your feet throughout the entire shift, majority of the drivers I knew without a Tachograph worked through their breaks just to get home earlier which the company doesn’t actually allow.The pay is good and the overtime is decent also, however the way the business is run is atrocious and the depot I specifically worked in had very poor management. Not one driver seemed to happy with the job itself, most stay on for the money but that’s about it.So if you’re money motivated and happy to delete Monday to Friday from your life, join UPS.

Pros

Good money and overtime always available.

Cons

Long hours, poor management and overloaded with packages.

Jobs at UPS

See more jobs

Tuition reimbursement

It is an okay place to work. The pay is not the greatest and the management and company in general do not want you to advance but it is a company that will

Pros

tuition

Cons

pay

Not a fun place to work.. Your there to work .. END OF

Worked for these for 7 years. On the positive side if they leave you alone on an established route/run.. you'll probably be fine.. It's when a newby starts and then complains about not having a regular run then the problems set in.. They take you off your route and suddenly your now a " cover driver".. Every day after that your totally stressed out. A new route and new pressures to go with it.. Be advised the money is good .. but it comes at a price..Also the size of the vans are an indication of the type of "freight" they expect you to collect and deliver.. You have been warned..

Pros

The money

Cons

Non existent management that can't problem solve.

Good job if you're energetic and organised

High delivery volume so you need to be organised and efficient to get days deliveries done to finish on time, I found most of the driver's only took short lunch breaks in order not to finish late.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Hard work

Full of empty hope and promises

Took on a temporary helping job , I was told work hard and there is a high possibility of permanent work if you work hard , I worked hard and worked all the hours going and when they don’t need you they just send a text to say “ thanks but contract has ended now “.

Pros

Pay good, Staff friendly

Cons

Management awful, demanding, nice when they need you discarded when your not

Productive and fun work place

Great experience and fun to work really open and manageable having to learn new things is great also which I have gained in various warehouses now would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Good break time

Cons

Always on your feet

Very poor

I worked there for 3 days to be told that I'm no longer needed and I'm not being paid as it was training days Yeah lessons learned, NEVER work for, use, or trust ups company

Okay for a while

Okay to stay at the place for a while but if you stay long term it isn’t worth it. Management is poor and the culture is borderline toxic at times due to the demand and excessive pressure from management made even worse during the pandemic.

Pros

Short shifts

Cons

No breaks

Terrorible supervister

Fast pace work where you do all the work while everyone will stand a watch and your get moaned at for everything at happens if you didnt do nothing managers have not skill in there jobs

Fast paced Job

The work is quite hard and sometimesHeavy,but overall easy enough.on the plus side your kept busy most of the time which makes your day seem to go by really quickly.

Pros

Free hot and cold drinks not really any

Treated like children

Don’t bother.Horrible. Like being at school. One slight mistake and your in the office facing an investigation. Office staff don’t listen. Other drivers favouritism. Might suit the brown tongue types

Pros

Not working there

Avoild at all costs

Was a good place to work for until u get blamed for taking items which I didn't and manager was useless, wouldn't hear you out or check cctv, all he said was not taking any chances, so professional NOT

Pros

Good guys u work with

Cons

Accused of things and no action taken

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

15.9K