Uber Drivers

Uber Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 420 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,766 reviews

verry low income

You have only one benefit ... you can icepe and you can stop when you want ... otherwise I consider that you are not paid for the work done ... the uber system is poorly thought out ... pick up long distance ... you are paid per very little pity and to meet all the requirements you need many skills as well as the latest generation car that costs at least 30,000 pounds. In total a very stressful job for the lowest salary on the market. I do not recommend at all.

Not good for me

Uber does not cares for the driversAll they want is customer money and %25 they commission. There drivers support is not helpful, They're just care money and customer always writes.

Pros

Cons

Very long hours

Best working place uber delivery driver

I'm so happy to work as a delivery driver at ubereats I have enjoyed work lovely team work its flexibility is the best and best rates too. Would prefer more requests and promotions too but its been realy good work so far

Pros

Not any free lunches for me yet

Cons

I do 5 hours would prefer 8 hours

Uber

I have drive form the airport 98 miles and Uber pay only £75 is Joke don’t Wasted your time and to work for over anymore is very poor Customer service long work too many hours in the world without making the money

I like it

I’d like more salary. The insurance company takes a lot of me money. As a result money is spent on the fuel and something eat and Insurance of food delivery.

Pros

Hot drinks

Poor salary that keeps getting reduced

Since working with uber eats the salary has only decreased if was hourly in the beginning, then pay per drop you would Likley to make £6 + now per drop is £3

Pros

No pros unless your stealing food

Cons

Not worth it make more money with hourly job unless your working on multiple accounts

You work on your own so no work friend

Uber is a good job can earn alot of money but you have to work at it in my first year I made a 6 grand loss sso it not as easy as you get in car and you start earning money you have to no busy place and be there on time

Pros

You in control of clock

Cons

Big overheads

Delivery driver

You Work when want. easygoing some customers complain about time and food been cold but you just tell them to contact support team. It’s just a waiting game to see when order come in the area you choose to work

Pros

Choose own working hours

Cons

Long hours due to sitting around waiting for orders to come through

UBER-Modern day corporate greed example

Another fine example of capitalism. Corporate greed is pushing out sustainable living for the ordinary man. People at the top are very stupid. They treat you like robots not humans. Email responses are scripted responses with no sympathy at all. The compensation they paid to drivers is being recouped by an increase in the weekly commission from 20% to 25%.

Pros

Cons

Long hours. High commission.

Hard work

It’s hard. It’s not safe being on the road. Not as it looks like. Yes you can work as much as you want but it’s not safe at all. I have risked my life on road several time and it’s always because of someone else’s fault. Does it really worth to risk your life over some money? Also there are not holiday paid. In the winter is too cold and when it’s raining you cannot really work and in the summer is too hot so it depends…

Good for part-time income and flexible working.

This job is ideal for somebody who is looking for flexible earnings around another job or for a student like myself. I've been working on a bicycle which can be tiring, so don't expect to work longer than 5 hours a day (unless you have an e-bike or a scooter). The job has worked well around by studies and I think that moped drivers can earn good money. If you're interested in signing up, please consider using my promo code to help me out! Its: 9n85l4Good luck!

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

No guarenteed income

I did not get paid for the work I have done

Did not get paid for the work I have done with uber waisted time and money for this company never will recommend this company to anyone who take away wages and never pay to their employees

Pros

flexibility

Cons

you donot get paid

Suspensions, constant gake a photo of yourself, lack of support from online support in app.

Any complaint you'll be suspended no reason will be provided until uber decides to get in contact with you, do not use this app as a main income very voliatile company quick to block you, suspend you but then love to take time carrying out investigations

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Sh** customer support

Win or Lose

You’d think in a thriving industry like food deliveries, it’ll be on your feet all the time but some days you will find yourself waiting for a hour or two. Some days you can be earning £15-£20 hourly on a good day. Sometimes you have to work over time to meet your earning goal.I did, but personally I’ve come to conclusion that the job is a ‘side hustle’. It’s not that helpful in the sense that it’s difficult to keep ahold of your finances and securing a hourly wage to ensure that you’ll have money at the end of the month.

Pros

Quick money

Cons

No secured wage

Very wrong place to work

If someone told me that they would be interested in modern slavery at the time when I start I don't think I will believe them. Now after Ive work I no longer need someone to tell me I know for sure

Absolute joke of a job

If you have any issues at all it’s impossible for you to get the slightest help from Uber eats. They have the worst customer service for such a large company that I have ever seen and I have worked for many.

Pros

Cons

Customer service

Flexibility

Many very nice customer but sometimes very rude they pay they can take whatever they want uber support rubbish no one really care about drivers only customer important

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No minimum payout

Miejsce pracy której już nikomu nie polecę

Firma bez jakichkolwiek zasad, brak pomocy kierowcy, ciągły stres, ignorancja ze strony staffu, mobbing

Pros

żadnych plusów

Cons

bardzo niskie zarobki i duża ilość przepracowanych godzin. Obóz pracy

Flexibility

The flexibility is nice, but the app never functions properly causing many headaches and distractions while trying to focus on the road. The work is also very unpredictable if you are trying to do it full time.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Bad App and taxes are not taken out

Underpaid

Uber cares for Uber. Job is under paid and you have to put in alot of hours. Flexibility is the best thing. If your car gets damaged by cusyomer Uber accept no liability. Uber are a terrible company overall but hopefully with new lawd in the UK things will change for the beter.

Productive Work Activities

Keeping your eye on the prize with everything in working order and up to date, the car etc and making sure your own time table is on schedule per shift. Day or night without any interruptions to your work patterns.

Pros

Flexible : lunch breaks, Time. start and finish of any shift, Good hours of work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.1K