Uk Car Park Management

Uk Car Park Management Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Insights into Uk Car Park Management

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Poor place to work. Poor job. Not a career.

Poor communication Unorganised Site signage don't get replaced Hierarchy system Cannot contact headoffice as phones go unanswered Cannot get answers or fix issues there and then Slow progressLine manager will never answer your phone Ignored Don't careToo many office workers busy in meetings or busy twiddling their thumbs No dedicated employee helpline for issues with payroll or HR issues. No facilities system in place so lack of signage being replaced. Absolutely poor communication. Employees can't use work devices to call out to headoffice or members of staff. WhatsApp used for communication and hardly go answered. Very unprofessional. Sites are being neglected for some years and expect wardens to resume patrolling them surprising clients and motorists.Team leaders don't help chip in and don't work evening and weekends.You will lose good talented wardens and those who are committed. Don't make this into a numbers game. End of the day it's about making money then get all staff back to headoffice... Open phone lines and stop treating wardens like outsiders. Listen to wardens general issues and fix them we are front line and we are bringing in the money.Get headoffice opened 7 days a week. You expect wardens to work evening and weekends then we need staff in headoffice to be our back office support the times you expect us.

Pros

Cons

Poor communication. Too many favoritisms for those who dont contribute.

Stressful work

The job it self is easy but the expectation of ticketing people is ridiculous, I can’t stop people and ask them to park somewhere where I can ticket them can I? If there is a vehicle to ticket on site then I will but if there isn’t don’t start calling and asking me why haven’t I ticketed anyone on that site. Common sense there wasn’t any car to ticket at the time I was there. This job is nothing but stress and a pain, almost forgot if you hate swearing or don’t like to be around people who use foul language all the time then this job is not for you and I’m not just talking about the “customers” you’ve just ticketed but office themselves have a really foul mouthed. I’d just say don’t bother with this company they will smile to your face today but tomorrow morning receive a call saying we’ve decided to let you go.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Very long hours

Poor management

People in the office work 9/5. They wil ask u to work days/nights any time. Theire office staff dont do it so you wil loose money with that in the end. Really slow with updating site s our site rule s.

Pros

Teamleaders

Cons

Management and nieuw bonus scheme

No respect for staff

Push you for un realistic amount of tickets. While not replacing the signs at sites (which you need to enforce)Then sack you if you arent hitting this unrealistic figure. Average lifespan for a warden is 3 months.

Pros

Work your own hours (in theory, theyll try force it)

Cons

Unrealistic targets

Salary is good, but obusing job

Really good salary, management are alright, good team connection. But job is really abusive, people who do recieve fines so aggressive! I just couldn't handle it. But I would come back to this job if I would have opportunity to work part time.

Everyone there is fake

If you decide to work here. Don’t speak to anyone, they will report you to management for saying any little thing yet find it’s okay to say a lot worse themselves. Along with the lack of training, they don’t seem to support you and would rather just remove you from the company than train you to do the right thing

A most ignorant company

This company does not answer or return phone calls. It sends a message asking you to call and arrange a time for interview then they proceed to ignore you. Complete bunch of time wasters

Enjoyable office atmosphere and friendly staff.

The company has a very enjoyable atmostphere with great opportunities for progression within the company. The structure of the company allows for a lot of guidence and development in your role and the friendly staff make it a wonderful place to work.

Pros

On-site chef, office culture, progression opportunities.

You will be working as self employed so that not bad but TRUST ME the COMPANY ITS SOOOOOO BAD!

I dont have a lot to say but I was working with this company for like 6 months , I was loving the job because you get to do whatever you want because you always work by yourself, but you will need to always call the office for help and this is the funny bit ! The people in the office or the people that been in the company for long they are always chilling in the office and not replying to your call! THEY DEFINITELY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU WORKING OUTSIDE AND MAKING THEM THE MONEY. THE IMPORTANT BIT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS GET PAID LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MAKE SURE IF YOU APPLYING FOR THIS JOB YOU DONT HAVE ANY BILLS TO PAY !!!!! CAUSE IF YOU DO HAVE BILLS YOU NEVER PAY THEM ON TIME ! SO PLEASE DONT NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE EVEN IF YOUR BROKE!

Pros

Lunch not paid

Cons

Good hours

Poorly run unorganised workplace

Not a career or any job prospects or promotion opportunities with constant pressure to achieve more without the correct help to ensure it is possible b

Pros

Company car

Cons

Constant abuse, lack of support, commission not being paid

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Uk Car Park Management?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uk Car Park Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9

2.0Job security/advancement
  • Uk Car Park Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?