UKME
Happiness score is 71 out of 100

UKME Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom32 reviews

goodtimejobworkworkingdaylongmanagement

In my experience not a good environment

Felt like a servant did not feel wanted and talked down to by some staff .Felt not welcome!.Would not work for them again.Also resented by other drivers.

productive and great work olace

The job changes everyday, and involves exciting trips all the uk and possibly europe. no 2 days are the same, and you can get a bit of downtime to enjoy the river walks.

Pros

weekly pay at very good rates, great work colleagues

Insights into UKME

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Great for summer work between uni

UKME was a great place to work during university summers. It was only seasonal work (from around June/July - Sept/Oct) and it was shift work but the hourly rate is really good and they often offer overtime.

Productive and fun work place

If you have driving experience and like to drive then be prepared because It’s challenging and fun work place .You have to be welling to learn. Be positive all the time.

Pros

Free food - Pay okay

Cons

Very straight forward company includes great benefits

Good company to work for Includes so many benefits only issues are Staff can be a little unprofessional at times which isn’t handled by management as it should be this spoils it .Seems quite clique within staff and can at times be competitive. Otherwise it would be a lovely job.Management could be more on point and organised.

Pros

Great pay lovely environment good hours

Cons

Unprofessional at times

This work environment put me into depression

While they do reward quite well, it's only to keep you while you feel miserable every single day. I was happier than ever before when I left. High stress and pressure with little appreciation and the only time my value was expressed was when I handed in my resignation, then I was the best thing since sliced bread! Would never go anywhere near this place again.

Pros

Some financial perks here and there

Cons

Long hours, hardly any breaks, hostility, lack of value as an employee, no real mobility.

Loved working in the office

The work place has a relaxed atmosphere but at the same time can be busy at work. Good management, workplace culture is satisfying, loved every minute of the job. I didn't find my job stressful nor competitive, and I was satisfied with my interaction with the management and the colleagues.

Very competitive work

This is very demanding job during the high season but very well paid as a reward of your extra effort and commitment. Will drive principal to any desired locations or typical locations. An high standard of professionalism is required constantly. I had to travel abroad with the prinicipal and be on service for the whole week if not a month. knowledge and planning of journeys are and can be sometimes recognised and rewarded

Pros

Recognition of your professionalism

Cons

Long hours and demanding

Good company

UK mission Enterprise is a very good company to work for, but not that good when you work for them trough agency but the UK mission Enterprise it's self is a very good company 👌

I enjoyed my time there

I was at ukme for 6 months on a seasonal contract and I enjoyed my time there working closely with my colleagues in my department and getting along with colleagues from other departments.

Multi cultural and fun work place

It is really interesting working environment less stress and productive company. It gives me a chance to get more skills, experience and confidence for my future career.

Pros

Clear instruction towards any task.

Cons

Less chance to promoted

Great company.

I had very good experience in this company. I think that company has very good staff, which is well organised, able to do hard job all team together to reach one result- to satisfy the client. This company gave me my confidence.

The best Job

UK Mission enterprise ltd was the best company I have ever work for as a chauffeur. It was based working or for chauffeur Royal Dubai Families Including the ruler of Dubai.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

Hard Work, but Educational

This job was very exhausting. I was very tired throughout my time working there, feeling as if I was only coming home to sleep, and spending the weekend recovering from aching. My co-workers were nice, and easy to get along with. they showed me how to do my job, using the equipment, and I learnt a lot from that. Some of the labour was enjoyable, such as mowing the grass and using the leaf blowers. The management felt very strict. I personally wouldn't chose to work there again, as I couldn't handle the manual labour. However, if someone is looking for manual labour work, this is a good job.

Professional

Every operative is fitness assessed before being offered work. Then minimum 2 weeks of training with Martial arts and fitness instructor. This is before the client arrives. Hardest part of the job is working 7 days a week until contract ends. Most enjoyable is working hours.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Always on call

Productive, Stress - free Workplace

Good comunication between managment and Staff. Work organization beetween team completing daily task between eachother. Long hours and flexsability, willing to trawel over uk and abroad. Keeping the high standard of service.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good work mates

I have worked off and on at ukme for quite a number of years i have worked with many colleagues and made new friends. The work environment is always very lively, the clients i have found to be very caring and accommodating.

Pros

Good work atmosphere

Cons

No promotion

From 9;00am to 18;00pm

Good customer relations Good interpersonal skills Good Relations with cooperative managers Good as a team and on my own Continues overtime causes lack of rest time The perks and bonuses

Pros

Learning & experience

Cons

Can be stressful

the most enjoyable part of the job

While I was working here over a several year period, I loved the fact that every day would be different and you where open to new experiences. I would still be there now but due to circumstances out of my control.

Pros

Well look after

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work.

It is a very good place to work. People are fun an easy to get along with as well as very helpfull. Very interesting as no day is the same. You are required to help all other trades and staff with jobs and tasks as and when required.

Pros

Loads of overtime available

Cons

No job advancement

Shocking.

From day one the job was a shambles. Very over staffed. Was stood around looking for work as most of the time didn't know who was doing what and no manager telling me what to do. A lack of organising skills, no communication between managers to staff and overall atmosphere of people wanting to leave the job. The uniform I was issued was in such a bad state that I felt ashamed to wear it! Three days In a row I was made to turn over and edge the same flower beds for no point other than to me made to "look busy" The staff canteen rooms were I was suppose to eat were disgusting, no seating for all staff and the facilities were dirty. I think the office staff that done my application were a lovely bunch and very helpful overall. Personally I would never recommend anyone to work in the garden side of the company!

Pros

Okay hours, plenty of overtime available

Cons

Poor management, only seasonal work, very worn old uniforms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UKME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare UKME with

Learn about UKME in popular locations

• UKME