UKME logo
UKME

UKME Employee Reviews

This work environment put me into depression

While they do reward quite well, it's only to keep you while you feel miserable every single day. I was happier than ever before when I left. High stress and pressure with little appreciation and the only time my value was expressed was when I handed in my resignation, then I was the best thing since sliced bread! Would never go anywhere near this place again.

Pros

Some financial perks here and there

Cons

Long hours, hardly any breaks, hostility, lack of value as an employee, no real mobility.

Very straight forward company includes great benefits

Good company to work for Includes so many benefits only issues are Staff can be a little unprofessional at times which isn’t handled by management as it should be this spoils it .Seems quite clique within staff and can at times be competitive. Otherwise it would be a lovely job.Management could be more on point and organised.

Pros

Great pay lovely environment good hours

Cons

Unprofessional at times

Loved working in the office

The work place has a relaxed atmosphere but at the same time can be busy at work. Good management, workplace culture is satisfying, loved every minute of the job. I didn't find my job stressful nor competitive, and I was satisfied with my interaction with the management and the colleagues.

Very competitive work

This is very demanding job during the high season but very well paid as a reward of your extra effort and commitment. Will drive principal to any desired locations or typical locations. An high standard of professionalism is required constantly. I had to travel abroad with the prinicipal and be on service for the whole week if not a month. knowledge and planning of journeys are and can be sometimes recognised and rewarded

Pros

Recognition of your professionalism

Cons

Long hours and demanding

Good company

UK mission Enterprise is a very good company to work for, but not that good when you work for them trough agency but the UK mission Enterprise it's self is a very good company đź‘Ś

I enjoyed my time there

I was at ukme for 6 months on a seasonal contract and I enjoyed my time there working closely with my colleagues in my department and getting along with colleagues from other departments.

Multi cultural and fun work place

It is really interesting working environment less stress and productive company. It gives me a chance to get more skills, experience and confidence for my future career.

Pros

Clear instruction towards any task.

Cons

Less chance to promoted

Great company.

I had very good experience in this company. I think that company has very good staff, which is well organised, able to do hard job all team together to reach one result- to satisfy the client. This company gave me my confidence.

The best Job

UK Mission enterprise ltd was the best company I have ever work for as a chauffeur. It was based working or for chauffeur Royal Dubai Families Including the ruler of Dubai.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

Hard Work, but Educational

This job was very exhausting. I was very tired throughout my time working there, feeling as if I was only coming home to sleep, and spending the weekend recovering from aching. My co-workers were nice, and easy to get along with. they showed me how to do my job, using the equipment, and I learnt a lot from that. Some of the labour was enjoyable, such as mowing the grass and using the leaf blowers. The management felt very strict. I personally wouldn't chose to work there again, as I couldn't handle the manual labour. However, if someone is looking for manual labour work, this is a good job.

Jobs at UKME

See more jobs

Professional

Every operative is fitness assessed before being offered work. Then minimum 2 weeks of training with Martial arts and fitness instructor. This is before the client arrives. Hardest part of the job is working 7 days a week until contract ends. Most enjoyable is working hours.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Always on call

Productive, Stress - free Workplace

Good comunication between managment and Staff. Work organization beetween team completing daily task between eachother. Long hours and flexsability, willing to trawel over uk and abroad. Keeping the high standard of service.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good work mates

I have worked off and on at ukme for quite a number of years i have worked with many colleagues and made new friends. The work environment is always very lively, the clients i have found to be very caring and accommodating.

Pros

Good work atmosphere

Cons

No promotion

From 9;00am to 18;00pm

Good customer relations Good interpersonal skills Good Relations with cooperative managers Good as a team and on my own Continues overtime causes lack of rest time The perks and bonuses

Pros

Learning & experience

Cons

Can be stressful

the most enjoyable part of the job

While I was working here over a several year period, I loved the fact that every day would be different and you where open to new experiences. I would still be there now but due to circumstances out of my control.

Pros

Well look after

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work.

It is a very good place to work. People are fun an easy to get along with as well as very helpfull. Very interesting as no day is the same. You are required to help all other trades and staff with jobs and tasks as and when required.

Pros

Loads of overtime available

Cons

No job advancement

Shocking.

From day one the job was a shambles. Very over staffed. Was stood around looking for work as most of the time didn't know who was doing what and no manager telling me what to do. A lack of organising skills, no communication between managers to staff and overall atmosphere of people wanting to leave the job. The uniform I was issued was in such a bad state that I felt ashamed to wear it! Three days In a row I was made to turn over and edge the same flower beds for no point other than to me made to "look busy" The staff canteen rooms were I was suppose to eat were disgusting, no seating for all staff and the facilities were dirty. I think the office staff that done my application were a lovely bunch and very helpful overall. Personally I would never recommend anyone to work in the garden side of the company!

Pros

Okay hours, plenty of overtime available

Cons

Poor management, only seasonal work, very worn old uniforms

productive

I worked at UKME for over 8 years it was actually through indeed that I got the job. I learnt a considerable amount, about people and myself. My typical start of the day would be to wash and clean cars thoroughly, then transport clients wherever they wish to presume to in a safe and confident manner. Confidentiality was a must at all times I enjoy driving so I enjoyed my job, I believe thats why my co workers and I all got on very well. There was no specified time for lunch so at times u would have to eat and work at the same time where possible. The length of time at work would change from out of season to season has started which means longer hours and not a specified finish time of work.

Prestige work on your CV without a reference

Clients and their personal staff are very nice and respectful but the company is run by money grabbing management, who are constantly chasing the big tips and forget about UK laws and work ethics. The other drivers on the whole also like you to fail in your position, so you get kicked off the Job and they get your job. There is no loyalty, work is only seasonal (max 5 months, normally 4 months), The company refuse to give you a reference at the end of term, even if you have been great at your job. They expect everything but give you little. The clients and a few, select drivers are nice. Not worth doing if you have a choice.

Pros

Good money, meeting nice Arabic Muslims, Seeing how the rich live.

Cons

6-7 day week, 12-20 hour days, no family time, a lot of downtime on site, washing the same car, everyday - even if it's not being used

No learning opportunities

It is very hard to get a chance to learning new things while studying ACCA. There is no opportunity to develop and gain experience within finance team.

Poor management

Turf monkeys with no idea of how to look after gardens. Bedding plants and that's about it. Unfortunately I found that I had more experience and horticultural knowledge than the gardener supervisors and head gardener. I suppose it's ok if you just want to blow leaves mow grass and plant low quality bedding .

Pros

Free lunch when owners are in

Cons

very bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UKME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement