UNIFORM EDUCATION logo
UNIFORM EDUCATION

UNIFORM EDUCATION Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Very professional

Good professionals to work with. They contact you straight away for jobs and interviews and give you all the support needed. Great place to get school environment experience and get familiar with all different school's procedures.

Loved working for Uniform as a supply teacher across Barnet, Herts, and Enfield

A very honest and upfront company to work, fair rates and great schools :) The team are friendly to deal with and will always deal with any issues promptly

Excellent company

Uniform Education is a great company to work for and I have loved working with them every day. I work with learning disabilities and mental and physical health and also have started working as a live in carer.

Baddd experience

They are friendly in the beginning but later on the pay and no job and they take 27 out of your wages for free every week sadddd!!! They must improve and helps their clients In the

Helpful and supportive

An excellent company to work for. Richard is very pleasant and ensures that you are happy with your assignment. You also get jobs working close to home which is great.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Wonderful to be Techer

As a teacher, I understood that education is a major factor in the development of human personality, human character and that children need to be modeled from early childhood in order to grow safely in the spirit of freedom, honesty and respect for oneself and others. With Uniform EducationI have worked like Cover Teacher in an Academy in Croydon.

Excellent Team

Uniform Education are one of the best and a joy to work with, always willing to help and very patient with their employees, posses effective team techniques in dealing with staff. Uniform Education provides excellent information verbally and in writing, Uniform Education ensures employee are happy with the job criteria before providing further information.

Unprofessional company! Avoid them

Avoid this agency like the plague. By far the worse recruitment agency in Education. I have worked in teaching for 10 years and have never endured such unprofessionalism. I called 12 times today and each person who picked up the phone delibrately hang up on me. All I wanted was my final payslip & I said this, but they refused to talk to me & hanged up each time.

job work

octobre 2017 Just not my time, I didn't know what was it to work in agency in London. very bad communication I paid my DBS for nothing They just waste my time and broke my confidence

Working towards, developing skills for national job-market needs

Good organisation acting responsibly, supporting the teachers and the school to develop and deploy maths skills in GCSE students to pass their maths. Also provide adequate space to create suitable bespoke modules to support the students. Also appreciate the management of St Andrew’s CE School who really work for the student’s benefit.

Pros

Prompt communication, good support

A great place to work

Uniform is a great place to work, with a great enthusiastic team at its core and a great work life balance, it definitely requires dedicated hardworking people