UNIFORM EDUCATION

United Kingdom11 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Very professional

Good professionals to work with. They contact you straight away for jobs and interviews and give you all the support needed. Great place to get school environment experience and get familiar with all different school's procedures.

Helpful and supportive

An excellent company to work for. Richard is very pleasant and ensures that you are happy with your assignment. You also get jobs working close to home which is great.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Unprofessional company! Avoid them

Avoid this agency like the plague. By far the worse recruitment agency in Education. I have worked in teaching for 10 years and have never endured such unprofessionalism. I called 12 times today and each person who picked up the phone delibrately hang up on me. All I wanted was my final payslip & I said this, but they refused to talk to me & hanged up each time.

job work

octobre 2017 Just not my time, I didn't know what was it to work in agency in London. very bad communication I paid my DBS for nothing They just waste my time and broke my confidence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIFORM EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement