UniQ Studios Limited

UniQ Studios Limited Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Productive workplace

This is a place filled with friendly people and energy. There are alot of various tasks on a normal day of work with a chance of practising some photography. The people are encouraging and help with any questions. Management helps you progress within the company with enough practice.

Pros

Practice photography

Cons

slow unorganized massivly

Joined the company in hopes of stepping up in the industry only to join and be welcomed by first timers and unexperinced people, found myself helping others as i completed my tasks quickly, reminds me of a student dorm.

Insights into UniQ Studios Limited

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

I learned a lot

I had the opportunity to work at UniQ for a year. I learned a lot whilst there; this is where my business practices were formed and developed. I did a lot of various jobs so my day to day was nice and varied, though towards the end it was mostly changing image sizes for the website. Ultimately, it was not a place I wished to stay. My morale wasn't very high by my resignation for various reasons, but it definitely helped me develop some important skills.

Excellent opportunity of growth

I am currently working as a freelancer in this place, but I want to be objective and I can clearly say that UniQ is a fine place with plenty opportunity of growth. Despite I am one of the older photographer within the team, I am constantly learning something new, facing new and challenging situations. Personally I like the group at whole, from the administration to the photo team, the environment is cool, relaxed AND frenetic at the same time, with tight deadlines but also offering a friendly touch. Thanks to the photo manager, we have a new, fancy coffee machine, even if I keep stealing my colleague's mug! I can only recommend and have good words for this place, inviting anyone to apply if there is any vacancy! And NO, I am not getting extra money for the review, I am just offering you the chance to see my point of view. I worked in 4 countries, facing small and big (BIG!) photography environments, and I can honestly say that this is a nice place to work in.

Pros

friendly team, free coffee, modern environment

Cons

looong commute (for me!)

Productive work space

Job role: Enquiries, Sales, Client Relationships, Communicate fluently with confidence, Business management, Recruitment, Producing high quality and consistently images and interactive images (360), Data Storage, Deliver to Client Deadlines, Quality Control, Ability to work well within a team, Time management, Delegate work load to appropriate staff, Studio Hire Enquiries/Sales and responsible for all studio equipment

Overall great place to work

Busy but manageable learned lots of admin co workers were great

Pros

great atsomphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UniQ Studios Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement