Unisono

Unisono Employee Reviews

Initially I loved the place, bonus was well within the grasp. Management lovely people but end of the day passing the buck is far too common within management. Watched all my colleagues be sacked as months progressed for petty reasons, which was hardest aspect of job. Went downhill when covid 19 took over. Bonus wrong, hours worked wrong. Bit of a shambles in the end
Pros
Uncapped bonus, banter with colleagues, management lovely people or at least appeared to be to me - my other colleague's maybe not so much.
Cons
Job security or lack thereof, poor management around bonus due/wages ie. no leaders.
In the name of all that's holy avoid at all costs unless you are prepared to pay to undergo cosmetic surgery so that your face fits!!! I cannot describe the management as that would imply that there are people working for this company that know what they're doing. My team got sent home 20 minutes early due to system crashing but had to come in an hour early next day to make up the time!!! The "canteen" is a joke and you are lucky if you manage to sit with your team for more than 2 days running. AVOID
Pros
1week early finish a month
Cons
Unattractive office environment, appalling management, favouritism, pressured to commit to overtime.
Where do I start? There is ZERO job security. No chance of progression. They鈥檝e recently lowered the hourly rate from what it previously was. Every month they鈥檒l deduct the majority of the bonus you鈥檝e slaved for. Management are beyond hopeless and clueless. If you want any job satisfaction, choose another job.
Pros
Literally nothing.
Cons
Management, job security, pay, training.
When I was working here they treated my full team unfairly underpaying every single member of the sales team not just the bonuses but they struggled to pay people on furlough and working from home acutely. I was underpaid over 100 pounds the last two months I worked there and when brought up to the managers they said it was nothing to do with them. I was told I never worked a day which I did and had spoken to a manager and had a couching session that day luckily haveing email confirmation from him that proved I did work that day or I would likely have never been paid for it. The following month after I was let go probably due to me not because I refuse to be under paid for hours I worked . I鈥檓 not the only one this and
I was shocked at the way I was treated and would not want anyone to work there it is a bad place due to the staff and especially donna wouldn't advice working here
Worked in smart department and it was too stressful. Only 2 days of training, next to no help via floor walkers or managers when unsure. Favouritism runs rife. Told to get 2 appointments per hour but bring more staff in or stick you on inbound where that target is not reachable. No job security. Highly unprofessional.
Probably the worst job I have ever had. terrible employers and awful management, if the managers don't like you they go out of their way to make your working life an absolute misery. If systems are down, you have to make the hours back up on other shifts due to their faults. if you are ill and have seen a doctor the managers continue to challenge you and abuse you over the phone. you're just meat for the grinder and there is no respect for any employees at all.
Poor training, the job you apply for might not be the job you are given. The hours of work you are told during the interview will also be changed when you start.
I have worked in other contact centres where managers have their favourites and will only help the favourites but this job is different they treat everyone like an equal and are always their for any member of their team who require any help or just someone to talk too. The job itself is just like any job you have your good days and bads but nothing as stressful as I have had to deal with in my past role. The wage is minimum wage which isn't always the best but the bonuses are great and are so easy to make on a day to day basis. I would say to anyone looking at any job adverts for unisono to take a chance with them as I am sure if you do you won't look back. I haven't been here long but I am looking forward to progressing within this company.
Pros
great bonus scheme, great people, great working enviromantal all round
Cons
Minimum wage
Absolute disgusting company. Do not have one single thing in order from management to systems. Ask for help to fix problems and same answers all the time and the same errors occur. Wages are laughable. I worked and earned a bonus for the company and they have taken it away from me with no explanation as now I've left and the amount taken is not even the amount I earned. Managers try to act like friends not managers. Constant school playground mentality and abuse. Managers been complained about for making fun of people's appearances. No respect for anyone with mental health issues. I had a period of 3 to 4 weeks where I wasn't myself and they send me a link to help. Then sacked me for going through a bad time and used the excuses as it was to help me get better!!!! Poison from the top to bottom. If you respect yourself you will no go to this company.
I was made to feel welcome, coached in my job role and had any training issues resolved. It is a very target driven environment that is mostly fun and provides me with job satisfaction. Feedback is given regularly on how you are working and how to improve. I get on well with the people in my team.
Pros
Good variety of working hours
Cons
Very target driven environment
I have never worked in a place were the management are utter bullies and have their favourites in the team. If you are not part of that clique you are screamed and belittled in front of your peers. It could be a good place to work if they cut out the poison and ran it like a professional company
Pros
Mon to friday
Cons
Biggest turn over by far in any job I have been in, disgusting the way they treat staff no warning your just out the door one day, no room to progress nor no compassion for people's situations, working under pressured conditions that you can just get told don't come back well before your probation review, the data is recycled 10 times over and customers being phoned and harrased more than once a week... AVOID AVOID AVOID
Cons
Terrible stress
I don't recommend to anyone to work there as it is a soul sucking environment and the management is ran by women hating women? Odd mix I just would not recommend it. Unless you are extremely happy go lucky 24/7 and can get literally 500 sales a day. Do not apply :)
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything :)
It was a busy place to work but a lot of dead periods on the phones trying to get customers on phone. The management were very bad at negativity and taking the mood down, even shouting at staff. There were incentives to do well at the job but people were being fired on probation periods for not reaching targets. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep positive throughout the day. Talking to the customers was a nice experience but I didn't agree with cold calling people at 9 at night. The best part of the job was the training, when on the floor the management were belittling others and I did not like the effect this had on my colleagues.
Pros
Incentives